ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Leads Harris By 8 Points With Hispanic Voters

I have believed for years that Hispanics line up better with the GOP culturally. Also legal immigrants often despise illegal immigration.

Having said that I am curious about margin of error in this poll. Less because of that and more because I doubt Harris beats Trump with the elderly set or that Harris’ worst performing demographic is the 35-49 year olds. I find that unlikely.

It will be a razor right election one way or the other.

I have believed for years that Hispanics line up better with the GOP culturally. Also legal immigrants often despise illegal immigration.

Having said that I am curious about margin of error in this poll. Less because of that and more because I doubt Harris beats Trump with the elderly set or that Harris’ worst performing demographic is the 35-49 year olds. I find that unlikely.

It will be a razor right election one way or the other.
I find the poll hard to believe. I agree with you that Hispanics are more aligned to the GOP, but I think it will take much longer than this election for them to recognize it.

Maybe there are prominent conservative Hispanic media I'm unaware of.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
The joys of little ones sharing respiratory infections with you..

You’ve bred?! Phuck.

M1iaYILuXmm4oz_XbmLsEhO6oB1qEAsGJkSSXidpvi2vOfrHyMB5ebOpTaQF7M_kX-rMx2FjJVIkTaMbjm-p_2_gxURF09LbhMXXELH-2-FIOUOUYdDm9bWxBbEZpPKn_Q6c8ZX89yKgfJRLMcNI2Yt0xwDA_do5X4Q

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT