ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Loyalist Admits Trump Lost

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
Trump Lost

One of Donald Trump’s most steadfast aides acknowledges in a new book that the president lost the 2020 election and says he was ill-advised by campaign staff and the election deniers who surrounded him.

“Despite the mountains of money Trump had raised, his team simply failed to get the job done. A job that was doable and had a clear path, if followed,” Kellyanne Conway writes in her memoir, “Here’s the Deal.” “Rather than accepting responsibility for the loss, they played along and lent full-throated encouragement (privately, not on TV) when Trump kept insisting he won.”

Trump Lost

One of Donald Trump’s most steadfast aides acknowledges in a new book that the president lost the 2020 election and says he was ill-advised by campaign staff and the election deniers who surrounded him.

“Despite the mountains of money Trump had raised, his team simply failed to get the job done. A job that was doable and had a clear path, if followed,” Kellyanne Conway writes in her memoir, “Here’s the Deal.” “Rather than accepting responsibility for the loss, they played along and lent full-throated encouragement (privately, not on TV) when Trump kept insisting he won.”
Not sure I believe that version. I think it was and is more from the very top “we can play victim and raise millions and millions to continue the grift if we prey on the numpties that the money is to overturn the election vs concede defeat”

Coming from you, I am honored.

LOL
Link to me being a bigot? What if a trans reads your comment? Think about how they would feel. Of all the things you could have said about Trump you instead bash 1% of the population.

Link to me being a bigot? What if a trans reads your comment? Think about how they would feel. Of all the things you could have said about Trump you instead bash 1% of the population.
You go first.

ADVERTISEMENT