ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Mar-a-Lago affidavit unsealed, with redactions

No, you hate America because you’re a fugging idiot who has no scope of reality outside of your delicate sensibilities and anal crevice. That’s why you continue to support a traitor to the United States of America and its Constitution. Lemme guess, you think the Confederate flag makes you uniquely American too?

Delete your account.
Best thing South Carolina did was to take the Confederate flag down from the state house. Try again

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Tired Good Night GIF by MLB
This is because you're a willfully ignorant moron.

Yet Republicans cry every day about the Afghan withdrawal, which wasn't great, but NOTHING like what this freaking clown has done to our country. The freaking damage is unbelievable. Something I didn't think was remotely possible. Then, as shown by pepsi, we can't even get everybody in the nation to acknowledge it. Well done, Fox News. Very solid long game.

Yet Republicans cry every day about the Afghan withdrawal, which wasn't great, but NOTHING like what this freaking clown has done to our country. The freaking damage is unbelievable. Something I didn't think was remotely possible. Then, as shown by pepsi, we can't even get everybody in the nation to acknowledge it. Well done, Fox News. Very solid long game.
Specific damage there dummy. Let's hear it. Let me guess, he got pissed too about you lingering in the locker room?

FTR, I don't know if this was covered or not...

POTUS can't declassify human intelligence sources. He also can't have access to them after he leaves office. This is, quite literally, worst case scenario.

And I'll restate my earlier question from another thread. Who did he owe money to and how much?

It also puts a massive red circle on the new revelation of the female Russian speaker who just happened to get cozy with Trump and his peeps recently. To the point of that dude need to be in confinement during the investigation. He's both a flight risk and a national security disaster waiting to happen.

That was a misleading description of what was going on with the server, but he has swallowed Trump jizz so long his brain may not be able to understand that.

Let me guess, Trumpburgers still completely mischaracterizing Hillary's server, emails and the end result on the investigation?

Reminder. If she was guilty of a crime, the Trump era DOJ and FBI were completely derelict in their duties. But guess what, she (nor her staff) didn't commit any crimes.

Last edited:
Let me guess, Trumpburgers still completely mischaracterizing Hillary's server, emails and the end result on the investigation?

Reminder. If she was guilty of a crime, the Trump era DOJ and FBI were completely derelict in their duties. But guess what, she (nor her staff) didn't commit and crimes.
Without pressuring Comey to reopen the investigation into Hillary's actions only a few weeks ahead of the 2016, Trump likely isn't even an ex President.

I hate America because I don't agree with your politics. Sounds like Putin to me
No, you hate America because you support a party that is doing everything within its power to destroy our democratic republic, and they and you support a seditious traitor who is the unqualified, unfit and despicable person to have ever polluted the Oval Office.

No, you hate America because you support a party that is doing everything within its power to destroy our democratic republic, and they and you support a seditious traitor who is the unqualified, unfit and despicable person to have ever polluted the Oval Office.
I would have gone with a more pejorative approach, but that’s why you’re more dignified than me. 😝

FTR, I don't know if this was covered or not...

POTUS can't declassify human intelligence sources. He also can't have access to them after he leaves office. This is, quite literally, worst case scenario.

And I'll restate my earlier question from another thread. Who did he owe money to and how much?

It also puts a massive red circle on the new revelation of the female Russian speaker who just happened to get cozy with Trump and his peeps recently. To the point of that dude need to be in confinement during the investigation. He's both a flight risk and a national security disaster waiting to happen.

And BTW, assuming he had Human Intel source material, kept them in an undersecured closet at MAL, and these were some of the documents he didn't give NARA when he was first contacted? Each document is a violation of the Espionage Act.

And for those slow people in the back...what's the only thing worse than treason, legally? Espionage.

Nah you steal something out of the Lincoln bedroom or a painting of Washington for that

Why would you have this unless you're looking to sell it or give it to another another country that wants it? You don't hold this for leverage or insurance, it's not like the US Gov't is going to negotiate to get it back.
A week or so I read a piece which claimed that, in addition to information on Macron, Trump also had information on 11 Republicans in his safe that indicate blackmail/extortion may be taking place. I have not since seen this substantiated anywhere, but it would certainly explain the likes of Graham, Rubio, Cruz, and others becoming groveling invertebrates. Will be interesting to watch the developments.

From what I gather it was mostly last minute and haphazard. Go to remember the context. Most outgoing administrations don't try and to remain in office by any means necessary. Trump didn't want them to pack anything around November until Mid January. So u had him grabbing random things and telling whatever stooge that hadn't resigned to ship it .
This is Trump Land propaganda. Maggie Haberman at the NY Times is much of the time basically just doing stenography for the Trump family, and that's what this sounds like.

It's too damn suspicious to have some kind of innocent explanation behind it.

Reactions: lucas80 and h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT