ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Mar-a-Lago affidavit unsealed, with redactions

I seem to vaguely remember some person back in 2016 storing top secret documents at their home and hard drives and the FBI coming out with some sort of statement on the matter. Wonder if that person ever went to jail?

I did some digging and found out she is a registered Democrat. That explains it. Thanks for clearing that up.
Hahaha! ALWAYS such victims!

Maybe @pepsicock is just trolling to piss off the "Liberal Elites" of HORT.

He got all butt-hurt because "pepsi" became synonymous with stupid, duplicate, outdated posts. Got mad and went away for a while.... now he's back with a wave of fresh stupidity.... hmmm.
Poor Pepsi guy is stupid Ed than me

This is another Russia hoax. Boy that went away quickly

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

The FBI has to understand how going after Trump like this right before the election is going to be perceived. If they don’t have the good on him this is totally reckless, at best.
Going after Trump? Right before an election? They’ve been trying for a year to get the stuff back. They’ve bent over backwards to be overly fair to Trump.
Donald Trump is a private citizen. He needs to be treated as such.

That has to be photoshopped, right?
He is a wreck. He looked horrible at the LIV event at Bedminister. All fat and sweaty.
Hmmmm. LIV at Trump’s failing golf course. Awful nice of the Saudis to dump some money into that course.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Maybe @pepsicock is just trolling to piss off the "Liberal Elites" of HORT.

He got all butt-hurt because "pepsi" became synonymous with stupid, duplicate, outdated posts. Got mad and went away for a while.... now he's back with a wave of fresh stupidity.... hmmm.
I think when HROT went premium for a while he got the message that he didn’t have posting privileges and thought he was banned. Then when it went back to a free board he just didn’t know. He thinks he was banned but he was always able to post on the football board.

Going after Trump? Right before an election? They’ve been trying for a year to get the stuff back. They’ve bent over backwards to be overly fair to Trump.

It is sad and amazing how MAGA initially claimed that the FBI taking back the documents was rushed and politically motivated against Trump. Now that they are finding out the timeline, they want to know why the FBI did not act sooner if there were the concerns about espionage.

• Angry
Reactions: MitchLL and h-hawk
We don’t know that. We don’t know the nature of these documents. We don’t know the seriousness of the threat. At one time they were nuclear secrets and that now does not seem the case. Lucy has pulled the football away from us how times when we thought Trump was dead to rights?

If the documents were so serious that they had no choice to do it now, then Trump is indeed in deep shit. If instead it comes out that these documents are love letters from Kim Jong Un or pictures of Lindsay Graham and his boyfriend, and the DOJ went after him now to influence the election, it will be the biggest abuse of power that perhaps we have ever seen.

We know the FBI engineered the plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer right before the last election. We also know the FBI asked social media sites to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story last election, even though they had an open investigation into Hunter already and knew at least some of the content was authentic. We also know the FBI lied in order to open the investigation of Carter Page, which allowed them to surveil the Trump 2016 presidential campaign and eventually open the three year Mueller probe. The FBI had embedded agents in white nationalist groups that participated in January 6th, but failed to stop it or even have the Capital prepared, and there is some evidence their guys participated in the event. Garland threatened FBI action parents attending school board meetings.

It sure as hell seems like a rogue organization that has a political agenda. I want Trump gone also, but if this was as serious as some think I don’t know why they haven’t arrested him yet. They got the documents from his house, correct? It seems like they have him red handed but yet here we are still speculating.

The country is a tinderbox right now, and this has the potential really get out of control.

• Haha
Chis bomb 💣, you’re one crazy sumbitch. But as an ex-gf once told me: “Not all crazy people are wrong.”

And if Trump ever ends up in handcuffs, @Whiskeydeltadeltatango , aka “duckface,” has to cup his lips 👄 under your nutsack and let you drag it across his b1tchboy face until the entire surface is covered in layers of your ball sweat.

😝
It's fun to write dumb shit on the internet. "Imminent".

• Love
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
You've certainly had your share of fun.
I'm sure as soon as they show those Nuke codes Trump will be headed for Federal, in the mean time, this looks like another goose chase of half hearted bullshit the Dems pissed themselves over. Gaetz going to jail yet? That J6 commitee got Trump for treason didn't it? "Nuke codes" found? Meanwhile you waste your life pissing and moaning with the same 10 people Caroline, nice life.

The FBI has to understand how going after Trump like this right before the election is going to be perceived. If they don’t have the good on him this is totally reckless, at best.
We're in "election mode" the day after an election.

There is no good time. You do it when it occurs because as we all know with anything associated with Turd, it gets litigated for eternity.

We don’t know that. We don’t know the nature of these documents. We don’t know the seriousness of the threat. At one time they were nuclear secrets and that now does not seem the case. Lucy has pulled the football away from us how times when we thought Trump was dead to rights?

If the documents were so serious that they had no choice to do it now, then Trump is indeed in deep shit. If instead it comes out that these documents are love letters from Kim Jong Un or pictures of Lindsay Graham and his boyfriend, and the DOJ went after him now to influence the election, it will be the biggest abuse of power that perhaps we have ever seen.

We know the FBI engineered the plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer right before the last election. We also know the FBI asked social media sites to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story last election, even though they had an open investigation into Hunter already and knew at least some of the content was authentic. We also know the FBI lied in order to open the investigation of Carter Page, which allowed them to surveil the Trump 2016 presidential campaign and eventually open the three year Mueller probe. The FBI had embedded agents in white nationalist groups that participated in January 6th, but failed to stop it or even have the Capital prepared, and there is some evidence their guys participated in the event. Garland threatened FBI action parents attending school board meetings.

It sure as hell seems like a rogue organization that has a political agenda. I want Trump gone also, but if this was as serious as some think I don’t know why they haven’t arrested him yet. They got the documents from his house, correct? It seems like they have him red handed but yet here we are still speculating.

The country is a tinderbox right now, and this has the potential really get out of control.

An investigation like this would take a year or two. Elections are held every 2 years. How could it possibly not happen before an election?

I'm sure as soon as they show those Nuke codes Trump will be headed for Federal, in the mean time, this looks like another goose chase of half hearted bullshit the Dems pissed themselves over. Gaetz going to jail yet? That J6 commitee got Trump for treason didn't it? "Nuke codes" found? Meanwhile you waste your life pissing and moaning with the same 10 people Caroline, nice life.
Head is still up your ass, I see. Some things never change for trumpbaggers.

So, you’re taking the pepsicock approach, eh? At least that guy can use being an idiot as an excuse. What’s yours?

Hey, don't mind me, I think they found the Nuke codes in the panty drawer.
🙄

Beyond the glibness—a game you know I know well—this doesn’t bother you in the least? I mean, we’re not talking about a “perfect phone call” or 1/6 rah rah speech.

If this were Obama or Brandon, you’d carry on with the same sheepish “aww, shucks, nothing to see here” approach? Seriously? Move past the liberal circle jerk and look at it from an objective lens. Whether Trump actually faces charges some day or not, or whatever FBI political witch-hunt conspiracy theories you subscribe to, putting all of that aside, can you honestly say what Trump is alleged to have in his home is a “meh, no biggie, nothing burger”?

ADVERTISEMENT