ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Mocks Protestor For Being Overweight

IAHawk2011

HR All-American
Mar 18, 2010
What a despicable human being. Rather ironic considering (1) Trump himself is an obese slob, and (2) He thinks the body has a “battery” with finite amounts of energy.

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

Not sure how he did it (considering age and weight) but he ran circles around Hillary during the 2016 campaign. But he obviously loves speaking ad-lib to his base which probably is a major reason...doing what you love.

Not sure how he did it (considering age and weight) but he ran circles around Hillary during the 2016 campaign. But he obviously loves speaking ad-lib to his base which probably is a major reason...doing what you love.
Polls seem to be a problem for him. He consistently tops out at high 30s in head to head polls.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
It’s going to be great watching Trump when he’s out of office and the adoring crowds are long gone. It’ll hit him that few people ever really liked him or took him seriously, and he still won’t be accepted by the elites whose approval he so desperately craves.

This from a guy who, by the end of his term, will be dropping deuces bigger than Wm. Howard Taft. Oh the irony!

It’s going to be great watching Trump when he’s out of office and the adoring crowds are long gone. It’ll hit him that few people ever really liked him or took him seriously, and he still won’t be accepted by the elites whose approval he so desperately craves.
Even if he wins a second term he will never be accepted by the kind of people whose affection he truly craves. He’s never cared for the rabble. He might do some rallies, but the hitters of society and politics will have no use for him. He will flail away for attention.

Even if he wins a second term he will never be accepted by the kind of people whose affection he truly craves. He’s never cared for the rabble. He might do some rallies, but the hitters of society and politics will have no use for him. He will flail away for attention.

Honestly, aside from his future criminal cases...Trump will be less likable until his grave than Nixon. Nixon, despite the illegal things he did, actually made some progress for the country. Trump will never have the legacy that Nixon did, despite the fact that Trump apparently idolizes Nixon.

It’s funny because Trump is fat right?

Pretty sure that’s right... he’s not very healthy.

Can’t believe we’re still doing this

I have not doubt he will leave 'as no other previous President has'....it would not doubt me one bit if 2 weeks before the election he makes an announcement he is no longer interested in being Presidency (with some bat shit crazy rally announcement)….like 'they don't deserve me'..

I also truly believe & in all seriousness that Don da Con will maintain his title as 'President' as president of pro-Trump Fox news. I have no doubt he will take over Fox as their President.

It will allow him to continue to have a prime-time platform AKA a mike & loud chanting/ranting crazy Trumpsters. A Trump nightly talk-show with guests like Rush... The 'great divide' that this man lead..to help bring the idiot bias out of their closet..under his leadership the 'divide' will live on in the hearts of Trumpsters while Donny leads the way.

On Fox...
He will continue to attack people of different color while his followers chant & rant.
He will attack the incoming President.
He will promote Trumpsters running for office...and the funny thing is the GOP future candidates who will not conform to being a Trumpy...he will attack & destroy. The GOP... will never regain the 'soul' of their party..all because they allowed Mr. Crazy to enter the door.

I have not doubt he will leave 'as no other previous President has'....it would not doubt me one bit if 2 weeks before the election he makes an announcement he is no longer interested in being Presidency (with some bat shit crazy rally announcement)….like 'they don't deserve me'..

I also truly believe & in all seriousness that Don da Con will maintain his title as 'President' as president of pro-Trump Fox news. I have no doubt he will take over Fox as their President.

It will allow him to continue to have a prime-time platform AKA a mike & loud chanting/ranting crazy Trumpsters. A Trump nightly talk-show with guests like Rush... The 'great divide' that this man lead..to help bring the idiot bias out of their closet..under his leadership the 'divide' will live on in the hearts of Trumpsters while Donny leads the way.

On Fox...
He will continue to attack people of different color while his followers chant & rant.
He will promote Trumpsters running for office...and the funny thing is the GOP future candidates who will not conform to being a Trumpy...he will attack & destroy. The GOP... will never regain the 'soul' of their party..all because they allowed Mr. Crazy to enter the door.
Not sure if you're attempting to troll, or if you believe this, but we should revisit it in 2-3 years to see how it aged. I think he'll be a regular FoxNews contributor for sure.

it wont take 2-3 years...he will not go away silently into the night. Not in his DNA.
I don't know, you've got a lot in there, it could take a bit to sign all those contracts. It took Hillary a good 2-2.5 years to go away after losing, surely he's louder than her right?

Don't hold your breath for that scenario. I see a man who will bask in his glory, knowing without doubt that he was BEST PRESIDENT ... EVER! He changed the world like no one ever could. He is still admired by all the good people of the world and those who don't like him are such sad, sad ignorant people. Very sad.

I don't know, you've got a lot in there, it could take a bit to sign all those contracts. It took Hillary a good 2-2.5 years to go away after losing, surely he's louder than her right?
Unless you go looking for her, HIllary has been off the radar for the most part. Let her go.

On Fox...
He is too lazy for this. He will soak the taxpayers as best as he can for support and travel expenses, but he's far too lazy to do a regular gig.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Honestly, aside from his future criminal cases...Trump will be less likable until his grave than Nixon. Nixon, despite the illegal things he did, actually made some progress for the country. Trump will never have the legacy that Nixon did, despite the fact that Trump apparently idolizes Nixon.
At least Nixon would go to Shea Stadium and sit there taking in a ballgame with a beer and a hotdog like a real American. Plus, he did have actual accomplishments from his time in office.

Why do protesters go to rallies?? What’s the point if your view is opposite of the person in charge of the rally? Sorry but fat @ss deserved it. Stay away and none of this happens and then then media has nothing to report!

I'd be curious what his supporters think of this. It's not exactly like his base is full of fitness nuts. Do (m)any of them realize that he's openly mocking them? I mean, they've convinced themselves that the New York, golden pallace, inherited-wealth guy is a man of the people, so maybe not.... But this is pretty direct, right? Of course, he's also obese, so there's that self-hate part of things to consider.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT