ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Mocks Protestor For Being Overweight

I'd be curious what his supporters think of this. It's not exactly like his base is full of fitness nuts. Do (m)any of them realize that he's openly mocking them? I mean, they've convinced themselves that the New York, golden pallace, inherited-wealth guy is a man of the people, so maybe not.... But this is pretty direct, right? Of course, he's also obese, so there's that self-hate part of things to consider.
If you just substitute “cult member” for “Trump supporter” it all makes perfect sense.

I also truly believe & in all seriousness that Don da Con will maintain his title as 'President' as president of pro-Trump Fox news. I have no doubt he will take over Fox as their President.

This was my favorite part of the rant. Good job, Bahgdad Bob.

Considering every SINGLE ONE of the 20 fattest states in the country voted for him, maybe he should just give his whole crowd the same advice.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I have several gay friends who support our president. I’ll be sure to tell them they’re pieces of excrement.

While I think you should let them know that, the post you quoted doesn't say they are peices of shit. It says people like Trump are pieces of shit. Not people who like Trump.

When did BUCKY become one of Trump’s campaign strategist?

Turns out the guy he was referring to was one of his supporters. You can’t even write this stuff.

tenor.gif

If there was ever a doubt President Big Mac has delusions of granduer, him mocking someone else's weight completely relinquished it.

Years ago, when Ravishing Rick Rude mocked fatties, it was pretty damn funny. Not so much coming from a lardass like donnie.

Reactions: hawk-i bob
Polls seem to be a problem for him. He consistently tops out at high 30s in head to head polls.

Polls were a problem for him leading up to the 2016 election. Just saying, polls aren’t all that and a bag of puppies

That’s growth for you. You are finally admitting that Putin and Assange got into our business. Hillary wasn’t perfect, but the one thing you can say about her is that she wasn’t a Russian stooge.

I never denied they got into our business. The only thing I questioned was the collusion saying I’ll wait until the evidence is in rather than convicting based on hatred. Now that the evidence is in, there was at least some collusion. How much is still unknown.

Now get someone besides the “everything is free” candidates into the general election and they’ll get my vote

Not sure if you're attempting to troll, or if you believe this, but we should revisit it in 2-3 years to see how it aged. I think he'll be a regular FoxNews contributor for sure.

No beeping way. Fox would sicken on him immediately. Self-adulation and gratuity might sit well with some viewers, but the network honchos would shut him off in a minute (as they have in the past when they broke off on an air interview with a POTUS).

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT