ADVERTISEMENT

Trump nails it!!!

Any white person death in China would probably pass through their state controlled media system as justified.
I'm still not quite sure the point you're trying to make.

In China's latest census (take it for what it's worth) there are a grand total of 134,302 immigrants from primarily 'white' countries out of a population of ~1.394 billion. That adds up to ~0.01% of the population.

Furthermore, there have been well-documented stories of racism against 'blacks' in China (regardless the country of origin).

Whites are generally quite well-regarded in China from my experience, and my Dad's experiences.

I’m saying in the grand scheme of things , America is not as racist as other countries and our system is better than most where we actually let grievances out in the public
I do not think that point is true or important. The fact is we are a deeply racist nation. And our President is openly calling for ending that dissent. You strike me as naïve.

Reactions: mstp1992
I am sure he did not say that ... but look what is happening with the favored Supreme Court nominee.

She is being accused of being a CATHOLIC!!

Not of being a woman, but of being a Catholic!

Yikes!

Dianne Feinstein accused her of buying into the Catholic "Dogma."

The KKK used to kill Catholics.

Reactions: lucas80
I am sure he did not say that ... but look what is happening with the favored Supreme Court nominee.

She is being accused of being a CATHOLIC!!

Not of being a woman, but of being a Catholic!

Yikes!

Dianne Feinstein accused her of buying into the Catholic "Dogma."
She's not a Catholic, I'm a Catholic. She's a CHARISMATIC Catholic which is way out there on the scale of nutbag religions. That's almost as bad as Pence's Dominionism. They lay low like a snake in the grass until they see a chance to sink their fangs. Then it's all over for the rest of us.

Reactions: mstp1992
source.gif

Sure. Anyone can be racist. But white racists hold the power to act systematically on their hate in a way that a black racist doesn’t in American society. Black racists in a place like South Africa probably have a lot more power.
Plenty of woke blm type people ignorantly push systemic racism towards blacks. Hopefully you realize that as well....

I don’t
Look at the idiot lady at cvs talking about how they should allow blacks to steal and think they have no consequences (until they work themselves up to bigger crimes and a major sentence).
Or schools telling teachers to leave black boys alone and not punish them for misbehaving. That'll teach them discipline and teach them how to succeed. Not just racist but I guess systemic sexism too!
Etc

Look at the idiot lady at cvs talking about how they should allow blacks to steal and think they have no consequences (until they work themselves up to bigger crimes and a major sentence).
Or schools telling teachers to leave black boys alone and not punish them for misbehaving. That'll teach them discipline and teach them how to succeed. Not just racist but I guess systemic sexism too!
Etc

Look at the Republicans who believe in Q.

Reactions: sob5
Etc
I thought you said this had something to do with BLM. My bad.

You can't be racist against religions that is the point moron....

Nazis considered Judaism a race. They built an industry on it. It is true, so time to rethink. Their official Wansee plan was to eliminate Jews as a race.

I have no respect for Trump or the vast majority of Trump supporters.
You don’t think Trump and the vast majority of his supporters like @IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life haven’t been wishing and hoping for Ginsburg’s death during his reign? You’re awfully naive.

This is a dream come true for them.

Talking about even uttering her name in suck a sentence. Not even in the ground

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT