ADVERTISEMENT

Trump never forgets his supporters

And here I thought this post was about this.

midsection-of-woman-touching-diaper-while-standing-against-wall-picture-id1181575886

Reactions: ConvenientParking
I'd be embarrassed to be treated like that, but I guess she has no self esteem, so she likely didn't mind.

Kelly still ahead by 8-10 points?

Reactions: Torg

An American journalist was dismembered in Saudi Arabia and Trump didn't care. Kids were separated from their parents at the border at Trump didn't care. Racists hurt people in Charlottesville and Trump didn't care. People were fighting for racial equality and he spread tear gas on them. Is this surprising? He doesn't care about his supporters.

Sounds like the shuttles were delayed due to traffic jams. Some elected to wait for a while and others decided to walk the two miles.

What’s the issue here?

Reactions: TJHall1
Four years of an embarrassing lack of leadership is near an end. Trump will leave in disgrace and his supporters will be left to wonder how they were duped.

Or maybe they're too dumb to care?

Sounds like the shuttles were delayed due to traffic jams. Some elected to wait for a while and others decided to walk the two miles.

What’s the issue here?
Because any third rate concert organizer knows to set up separate traffic lanes for your busses. But the clowns running the country can’t figure out what a couple of stoners touring with 3rd Eye Blind can.

What’s the issue here?
LOL

Maybe just more proof that our CiC couldn't organize a political rally, let alone a response to a major Covid outbreak in our country?

idk

LOL

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT