ADVERTISEMENT

Trump not only hates the military...

I think Trump hates everyone not named Trump and is not that fond of those that share his name. The only person I'm sure he loves is himself.
I think this is correct. I think Ivanka holds a special place, but none of the other kids. Hell he basically insinuated the other daughter was too ugly to work at Vogue

I guarantee this is a lie. What 250 men does he have to bring down there?

No idea. He doesn’t do his own site prep or subcontracting. I’ve watched three of his buildings go up. All three used outside firms for all of the work.

To be fair, he used excellent subcontractors. I can’t knock the quality of the building.

Reactions: gusto79
No idea. He doesn’t do his own site prep or subcontracting. I’ve watched three of his buildings go up. All three used outside firms for all of the work.

To be fair, he used excellent subcontractors. I can’t knock the quality of the building.

I just spent a few minutes reading up on his claim and of course there is nobody that can vouch for Trump's claim.

I guarantee this is a lie. What 250 men does he have to bring down there?
This was my first thought. I don't know why anybody would take anything he says at face value. I will assume this is a lie until I see proof.

And now the POS has taken down the POW flag from the WH. You can't get any lower than this anti American. Yes we know he HATES Americans that were captured, hes told us this many times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT