ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on Kasich: 'Never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion'

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
kasicheating.jpg

Donald Trump ridiculed John Kasich's "disgusting" eating during a rally in Rhode Island on Monday.

"Did you see him? He has a news conference, all the time when he's eating. I have never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion," the GOP presidential front-runner said of his rival to a laughing, cheering crowd.

Kasich got a lot of media attention in the days before the New York primary last Tuesday by going on an eating tour of the state, downing all kinds of local specialities.

Trump critiqued Kasich's manners in a speech that strayed from his pledge to use a more presidential tone.

"I'm always telling my young son Baron, always with my kids, all of them, I say, 'Children, small, little bites," Trump said.

"This guy takes a pancake and he's shoving it in his mouth," he said of Kasich. "It's disgusting."

"Do you want that for your president? I don't think so."

http://www.thehill.com/blogs/ballot...kasich-i-have-never-seen-a-human-being-eat-in

I'll take Kasich's dietary recommendations over Michelle's.

"I'm always telling my young son Baron, always with my kids, all of them, I say, 'Children, small, little bites," Trump said.
If you added up all of the hours Trump has actually spent parenting his children (prior to them reaching the age where they could deliver some kind of monetary value to him), and put them into one 24 hour period, I'm guessing you'd still have a lot of daylight left.

If you added up all of the hours Trump has actually spent parenting his children (prior to them reaching the age where they could deliver some kind of monetary value to him), and put them into one 24 hour period, I'm guessing you'd still have a lot of daylight left.

Actually Trump seems to spend a lot of time at home ... considering that he is in full-blown campaign mode. Clues come out here and there such as when Megyn Kelly payed him a call a few days back ... Unannounced and he was right there at home. Additionally, his wife and children do exhibit good manners; I have never seen a Trump slouching around anywhere in public. Someone is riding herd on that family. I suspect it is largely Mr. Trump himself, but the mother/stepmother does not come off as a slouch in the good-manners department. She is extraordinarily poised herself and would make a fantastic role-model for any kids ... and particularly for first-family type kids.

I have never seen a Trump man with his sleeves rolled up either. Everyone else seems given to "zip-front" pullovers and yet Mr. Trump always nearly always shows up in a business suit. There are some rules on behavior and style of dress being laid down in the Trump household. I doubt that Donald is ignoring his fatherhood duties.

Last edited:
Reactions: HallofFame
Actually Trump seems to spend a lot of time at home ... considering that he is in full-blown campaign mode. Clues come out here and there such as when Megyn Kelly payed him a call a few days back ... Unannounced and he was right there at home. Additionally, his wife and children do exhibit good manners; I have never seen a Trump slouching around anywhere in public. Someone is riding herd on that family. I suspect it is largely Mr. Trump himself.

I have never seen a Trump man with his sleeves rolled up either. Everyone else seems given to "zip-front" pullovers and yet Mr. Trump always nearly always shows up in a business suit. There are some rules on behavior and style of dress being laid down in the Trump household. I doubt that Donald is ignoring his fatherhood duties.

Was thinking the same thing. His kids could have easily turned out like the Kardashians but I don't know if I ever remember seeing them in the news. But I suppose if you just say he is a bad parent that makes it true to you.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Was thinking the same thing. His kids could have easily turned out like the Kardashians but I don't know if I ever remember seeing them in the news. But I suppose if you just say he is a bad parent that makes it true to you.
Didn't say that. Just said he probably isn't a parent at all. I'm sure the au pairs have done a fine job.

Actually Trump seems to spend a lot of time at home ... considering that he is in full-blown campaign mode. Clues come out here and there such as when Megyn Kelly payed him a call a few days back ... Unannounced and he was right there at home. Additionally, his wife and children do exhibit good manners; I have never seen a Trump slouching around anywhere in public. Someone is riding herd on that family. I suspect it is largely Mr. Trump himself, but the mother/stepmother does not come off as a slouch in the good-manners department. She is extraordinarily poised herself and would make a fantastic role-model for any kids ... and particularly for first-family type kids.

The two Trump sons I see campaigning have a lot of arrogant dick in them. Melania seems polished, but I will guess there was a heavy nanny work load in raising all of Trump's kids. Keep in mind that Donald has had a lot of time and experimentation in finding polished wives.

I saw the two Trump kids that campaign on Morning Joe one time and they gave off a vibe. They were bragging about how dad made them go to construction sites and spend a day drywalling before making them executives. Excuse me, but there is a huge difference between hanging around watching someone do something, and needing to do something every day for 40 years in order to support your family.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Come to think of it, that picture of Kasich looks a lot like me when I get home from a 11:00 am game at Kinnick. I usually don't stick around to tail gate because I want to get home and watch the afternoon games. This means I haven't eaten beyond a bowl of cereal in the morning, and I will pig out on Jimmy Jack's when I get home.

ADVERTISEMENT