ADVERTISEMENT

Trump pardons Joe Arpaio

Maybe he can pardon this guy next.
4221396001_5543523978001_5543504078001-vs.jpg

Goes full in on identity politics and the identity wars.

America, sooooooo full of stupid people.
So he has decided to go full racist? How much money did that idiot cost Arizona in law suits?

He knows what he is doing.

He won bc the democrats played heavy into identity politics while avg Americans were tiring of it and now he is wading heavily into these waters. It's dumb and it shows he just hates being POTUS. If he makes it there is no way he runs in 2020, it appears he doesn't want to even be POTUS right now.

Goes full in on identity politics and the identity wars.

America, sooooooo full of stupid people.

Love it, he should be free. Racism has nothing to do with it.

It has everything to do w identity politics though and Trump decided he wanted to wade into waters that just staying out of would help him (democrats hang themselves by going overboard in this area).

He just has to hate that he beat Hillary.

Reactions: moral_victory
I'm sorry, there is no way that the federal government should be able to dictate to the states that illegals must be allowed to live there.

The judge was wrong. End. Of. Story.

So was that what he was convicted of? I thought it was of disobeying a federal judges court order to stop racial profiling.

You've never lived in Phoenix have you. It's fairly conservative in Maricopa County especially Sheriff elections.

Yeah, and when the media is blaring that the sheriff is facing criminal charges all day, you don't thing that influences voters?

Whether they agree with him or not, perhaps they don't want all that drama?

Yeah, and when the media is blaring that the sheriff is facing criminal charges all day, you don't thing that influences voters?

Whether they agree with him or not, perhaps they don't want all that drama?

And the legal bills. Joe was the one who loved the limelight. He chose coverage over doing his job.

I'm sorry, there is no way that the federal government should be able to dictate to the states that illegals must be allowed to live there.

The judge was wrong. End. Of. Story.

He's racial profiling Latinos that are legal citizens as if it's 1930's/40's Germany. He's doing so without authorization or jurisdiction and later in violation of federal court order. He's obviously not qualified to do so even if it was his job. He's an 84 year old racist that panders to a nut job base for larger donations and political power, nothing more.

Not that I'm surprised a Trump supporter is willing to trample over the rights and freedom of other legal citizens just to keep a proud history of bigotry intact.

First of all why was he busted? For doing his job or was it: obama was mad at joe for working with a forensics team which found the birth certificate was fake?

dude, I know how You can make a million Bucks. Just send me $10,000
and I'll tell where Bigfoot is hiding. But wait, theres more, if you order within
the next 24 hrs. I'll include the whereabouts of the Loch ness monster
complete with a handy guide to catching him.

NO free Ginsu knives.

His job was to keep the citizens of his county safe. Allowing lawless illegals to overrun the county doesn't keep the citizens safe.

While he's breaking the law to "keep people safe", why doesn't he up the ante and just start shooting anyone that looks Mexican?

While he's breaking the law to "keep people safe", why doesn't he up the ante and just start shooting anyone that looks Mexican?

Good grief.

Put yourself in his shoes instead of standing in the liberal utopia where you currently reside.

If citizens are routinely getting robbed, assaulted and killed by people who SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN TOWN, what would you do?

ADVERTISEMENT