ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rally!!!

He's an absolute child. Throws out things with absolutely no substantive anything to back it up. How can any even semi educated adult believe him? He panders to the cult. That's all he does. With no plan to actually do anything operationally or policy wise regarding that pandering. Ex; let's build a wall and Ill make Mexico pay for it. Only an absolute idiot would have even believed that. But I guess a lot of them did.

But he explained so well how the election was not “stollen” I guess my hopes went up. I never watch and only get snips here….

Fox and, I believe, Newsmax read similar prepared statements whenever one of the crazies starts spewing election conspiracy nonsense. It was a given that the statement would be read on the air every time Mike Lindel made an appearance. These statements were part of their lawsuit settlements.

Fox and, I believe, Newsmax read similar prepared statements whenever one of the crazies starts spewing election conspiracy nonsense. It was a given that the statement would be read on the air every time Mike Lindel made an appearance. These statements were part of their lawsuit settlements.

Example of statement reading

Watch Newsmax anchor walk off set during MyPillow CEO interview

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT