ADVERTISEMENT

Trump reaction to RBG

Lol “you’re telling me now for the first time” wink wink nudge nudge.

Great response. Very Presidential
He had a press event a week ago where he trotted out names of people he might put on the SCOTUS. It was well known inside the DC beltway apparently the she was going terminal from what is being reported tonight.
You can say he was presidential, but it was typical low class guy from Queens Trump who openly wished for the death of an old woman last week.

I thought this sounded very odd the cuff and heartfelt honestly. He had to know she was failing lately and she would succumb soon but even when that’s true it can still legitimately be a surprise when it actually happens.

No criticism of this at all. Sad that this simple reply was one of the highlights of his interactions with the press all year.

I thought this sounded very odd the cuff and heartfelt honestly. He had to know she was failing lately and she would succumb soon but even when that’s true it can still legitimately be a surprise when it actually happens.

No criticism of this at all. Sad that this simple reply was one of the highlights of his interactions with the press all year.
He sounded prepped by his people. Trump’s happier than a kid in a candy store about her death. It’s what he’s wanted for years. He’s an evil man.

He had a press event a week ago where he trotted out names of people he might put on the SCOTUS. It was well known inside the DC beltway apparently the she was going terminal from what is being reported tonight.
You can say he was presidential, but it was typical low class guy from Queens Trump who openly wished for the death of an old woman last week.

EVERYONE knew she might die in the short term (before the election).

Her dying soon was not the surprise, but actual occurrence of it was.

Reactions: goldmom

only caveat I’ll add is that it was the highlight of his interactions with the press in 4 years, not just 2020 😉

Just imagine where he’d be if he could sound like that more often.

If 45* cared about RBG’s death, he would respect her wishes, but he doesn’t. Sociopaths are capable of feigning human emotion, if it serves their interests.

Reactions: mstp1992
If 45* cared about RBG’s death, he would respect her wishes, but he doesn’t. Sociopaths are capable of feigning human emotion, if it serves their interests.

Why would he respect the wishes of a person who spoke poorly of him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT