ADVERTISEMENT

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russians

You've got to be a certain kind of thick to even ask this. I mean seriously, that's what you got out of this?

Dumbass, the CIA is still beholden to international laws. If they get in a country they haven't been given permission by, they are beholden to their authorities.
Especially if they're undeclared. Even if they are declared, they still must respect local laws.

They must respect local laws? Our spies? Who...spy...on people?

BTW, what does a "declared spy" do?

Reactions: Raglefant
They must respect local laws? Our spies? Who...spy...on people?

BTW, what does a "declared spy" do?
So if they get caught, they can simply say I don't respect your laws, I'm outta here! I don't recall my post having the word spy.....
Are you saying all CIA agents are spies....?

Why not? I'm just as nasty on FB and people know I used to work in government and held a TS clearance. Hell, a good fraction of my FB friends are former co-workers.

Trust me, I'm just as much as a dick about politics in real life. Well maybe not quite as bad, but fairly prickish.
We don't know that and we don't trust you. I'm pretty sure you're a cute homeless boy who pounds on buckets in the Des Moines subway for bitcoins.

So if they get caught, they can simply say I don't respect your laws, I'm outta here! I don't recall my post having the word spy.....
Are you saying all CIA agents are spies....?

Many of those who aren't "spies" work in our embassies and have diplomatic immunity. So...respecting local laws? Not so much. The ones who ARE "spies" don't really give a f*** about local laws. I would have thought that a double naught spy with TS clearance would be up-to-date on this.

I'm not sure why you're hung up on this but you're looking dumb and dumber with every key stroke.

Many of those who aren't "spies" work in our embassies and have diplomatic immunity. So...respecting local laws? Not so much. The ones who ARE "spies" don't really give a f*** about local laws. I would have thought that a double naught spy with TS clearance would be up-to-date on this.

I'm not sure why you're hung up on this but you're looking dumb and dumber with every key stroke.
It's funny because only one of us seems to understand that whether 'give a $&@&' or not, they are going to face persecution regardless.

How are you so stupid that you don't get this very simple concept? If they don't respect the laws and the consequences of being caught, well then they aren't very good spies are they?

Do you watch too much Jame Bond? That's not how it really is.

Dumbass, the CIA is still beholden to international laws. If they get in a country they haven't been given permission by, they are beholden to their authorities.
Especially if they're undeclared. Even if they are declared, they still must respect local laws.

LOL.

Dear Iran - We are planning a coup to overthrow your democratically elected leader, Mohammad Mosaddaq. We want you to know we will try not to break any Iranian laws in planning or executing the coup given that we are beholden to Iranian law and authorities while in country. Thanks in advance. Love, CIA

It's funny because only one of us seems to understand that whether 'give a $&@&' or not, they are going to face persecution regardless.

How are you so stupid that you don't get this very simple concept? If they don't respect the laws and the consequences of being caught, well then they aren't very good spies are they?

I always hate facing persecution for a crime.

Reactions: cigaretteman
No, the only one backing up is you. Why would the dumbass even ask if CIA spying would be illegal to the US authorities?

Again...YOUR claim was that "ex-KGB agents are the same as ex-FBI agents".

Colossally stupid point. One group is a SPY agency; the other is a POLICING agency. COMPLETELY different functions.

LOL.

Dear Iran - We are planning a coup to overthrow your democratically elected leader, Mohammad Mosaddaq. We want you to know we will try not to break any Iranian laws in planning or executing the coup given that we are beholden to Iranian law and authorities while in country. Thanks in advance. Love, CIA

P.S. Oh, and all of our active agents will have "CIA" written on their passports; that way you'll KNOW they are beholden to ALL of your local rules and laws. TIA!

LOL...so now it's persecution rather than prosecution. You're making progress. As for actual spies...are they AWARE of the laws of foreign countries? Well, no shit. Do they "respect" them...as they violate them? Sure...go with that. *sigh*

Bond is a much better double naught spy than you. Try to catch up.

LOL...so now it's persecution rather than prosecution. You're making progress. As for actual spies...are they AWARE of the laws of foreign countries? Well, no shit. Do they "respect" them...as they violate them? Sure...go with that. *sigh*

Bond is a much better double naught spy than you. Try to catch up.
Do you even know what you're trying to say? You keep arguing with me and then simply agreeing with me each and every post.

P.S. Oh, and all of our active agents will have "CIA" written on their passports; that way you'll KNOW they are beholden to ALL of your local rules and laws. TIA!
Many active agents do in fact have to let themselves be known to the local governments. Even the undeclared ones in many cases will let themselves be known in certain situations.

I mean, if you're going to TRY and argue with Prime about this, at the very least, do some homework. Mr. "FBI don't do International". You moron, you defeated yourself with the 'nope' alone.

Keep trying though, Prime has much more to teach you.

If any agent of any foreign government is found to be operating in another foreign country, they are beholden to their laws and call and will be detained at the very least. If you don't declare your operations and clear it with the local government, you are in violation of international law. Any agent considered not declared, STILL has to be cleared in order to operate without consequence. In the case they aren't declared and are truly operating outside 'known operations', if they get caught, the US government can flat out deny any involvement.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about and you're googling your information. You have NO experience in government, you've never held a clearance and you have absolute ZERO experience in law enforcement.

Your statement alone show you are simply google happy arguing here. Let me guess,...you don't know what it is that you are getting VERY wrong in this argument? I'd go back through your posts, all of our posts on here and try to dig it out.

If any agent of any foreign government is found to be operating in another foreign country, they are beholden to their laws and call and will be detained at the very least.

One.more.time:

YOUR claim is that "ex KGB agents are the same as ex FBI agents".
What you've posted here supports NONE of that.

LOL.

tenor.gif

One.more.time:

YOUR claim is that "ex KGB agents are the same as ex FBI agents".
What you've posted here supports NONE of that.
FBI agents go undercover, they spy, they conduct surveillance, with the patriot act their powers of operations expanded greatly in what they could do without warrant, they operate in the dark in foreign countries, they go undercover in foreign countries. they spy on US citizens,(just as KGB spied on their citizens), as YOU don't know, most of the KGB's activities were domestic, NOT foreign, so what exactly is so different?

So, ONE.MORE.TIME,.....'Nope' doesn't cut it.

FBI agents go undercover, they spy, they conduct surveillance, with the patriot act their powers of operations expanded greatly in what they could do without warrant, they operate in the dark in foreign countries, they go undercover in foreign countries. they spy on US citizens,(just as KGB spied on their citizens), as YOU don't know, most of the KGB's activities were domestic, NOT foreign, so what exactly is so different?

So, ONE.MORE.TIME,.....'Nope' doesn't cut it.

No, they do not "spy". They conduct legal surveillance activities within the legal guidelines and legal codes of any country they are operating in.

That is THE primary difference between "spies" and "law enforcement". KGB/CIA vs. FBI.

Learn the DIFFERENCE.

Reactions: naturalmwa
No, they do not "spy". They conduct legal surveillance activities within the legal guidelines and legal codes of any country they are operating in.

That is THE primary difference between "spies" and "law enforcement". KGB/CIA vs. FBI.

Learn the DIFFERENCE.
Yes, they do SPY, and that is NOT up for debate. The FBI itself says that it spies, as the definition of spying is as such.

Spy: work for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.

You do NOT have to be doing this ILLEGALLY to be spying.

Yes, they do SPY, and that is NOT up for debate. The FBI itself says that it spies, as the definition of spying is as such.

Spy: work for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.

You do NOT have to be doing this ILLEGALLY to be spying.

LOL.

HP doesn't understand the difference between 'surveillance' and 'spying'.
BAU

Reactions: Raglefant
LOL.

HP doesn't understand the difference between 'surveillance' and 'spying'.
BAU
Ummm...the FBI has been charged with spying without warrant and without actual provocation multiple times.

https://www.aclu.org/other/more-about-fbi-spying

This below is the very definition of spying.

Data Mining. The FBI is sweeping up incredible amounts of information about innocent Americans through unchecked data collection and data mining programs. According to documents obtained by Wired magazine in 2009, an arm of the FBI called the National Security Branch Analysis Center (NSAC) has collected 1.5 billion records from public and private sources in a massive data mining operation. The records collected by the FBI include financial records from corporate databases, such as hotel and rental car company transactions; millions of "suspicious activity reports" from financial institutions; millions of records from commercial data aggregators; a multitude of law enforcement and non-law enforcement government databases; and public information gleaned from telephone books and news articles. The NSAC records include data from the FBI's Investigative Data Warehouse, which was identified in a Department of Justice Inspector General reports as the depository for information collected by the FBI through National Security Letters (NSLs) and illegal exigent letters

Ummm...the FBI has been charged with spying without warrant and without actual provocation multiple times.

https://www.aclu.org/other/more-about-fbi-spying

This below is the very definition of spying.

Data Mining. The FBI is sweeping up incredible amounts of information about innocent Americans through unchecked data collection and data mining programs. According to documents obtained by Wired magazine in 2009, an arm of the FBI called the National Security Branch Analysis Center (NSAC) has collected 1.5 billion records from public and private sources in a massive data mining operation. The records collected by the FBI include financial records from corporate databases, such as hotel and rental car company transactions; millions of "suspicious activity reports" from financial institutions; millions of records from commercial data aggregators; a multitude of law enforcement and non-law enforcement government databases; and public information gleaned from telephone books and news articles. The NSAC records include data from the FBI's Investigative Data Warehouse, which was identified in a Department of Justice Inspector General reports as the depository for information collected by the FBI through National Security Letters (NSLs) and illegal exigent letters

(sigh)
You still don't understand the difference.

Illegally gathered 'evidence' by FBI cannot be used in prosecutions, which is their PRIMARY goal in arresting and convicting people of crimes.

KGB/CIA have NO INTEREST in whether evidence/info they gather is performed 'legally or illegally'; they are in the business of obtaining information for espionage purposes.

"Ex-KGB" is NOT EQUAL TO "ex-FBI". Period.

LOL...nobody's agreeing with you. But kudos on your "I declare victory" post.
The only ones arguing are the usual suspects. The intellectual wannabes who have no experience in government and are trying to debate me about something they're spending hours googling and only to find that I'm right.

I mean seriously, you're probably an insurance salesman, and you're trying to debate me about government operations.

The only ones arguing are the usual suspects. The intellectual wannabes who have no experience in government and are trying to debate me about something they're spending hours googling and only to find that I'm right.

I mean seriously, you're probably an insurance salesman, and you're trying to debate me about government operations.

LOL
No. It does NOT require "Google" to determine the difference between a "law enforcement agency" and a "spy agency".

YOU are the only one who's been frantically "Googling" to support your nonsense here.

LOL
No. It does NOT require "Google" to determine the difference between a "law enforcement agency" and a "spy agency".

YOU are the only one who's been frantically "Googling" to support your nonsense here.
I never said the CIA was a law enforcement agency. I never said the FBI was exclusively a spy agency.

Again, QUOTE me Joey. Why are you too afraid to do that? Is it because you know that you're going to destroy your own argument?

Of course it is......

I never said the CIA was a law enforcement agency. I never said the FBI was exclusively a spy agency.

Again, QUOTE me Joey. Why are you too afraid to do that? Is it because you know that you're going to destroy your own argument?

Of course it is......

I quoted you: "Ex KGB = Ex FBI"
Someone CORRECTED you to assert that CIA is the proper comparison. You've quadrupled - even quintupled - down on the stupidity here.

I quoted you: "Ex KGB = Ex FBI"
Someone CORRECTED you to assert that CIA is the proper comparison. You've quadrupled - even quintupled - down on the stupidity here.
Yeah, that's not my quote. Try a real quote of mine.

You're only setting yourself up for more failure here.

Yeah, that's not my quote. Try a real quote of mine.

You're only setting yourself up for more failure here.

Absolutely WAS your quote, cupcake.

Same thing as:
"Oakland A's are in the NFL because they played in the same stadium as the Raiders"
"San Diego Padres are in the NFL because they played in the same stadium as the Chargers"

It's abject stupidity, and rather than simply correct yourself on it, you keep doubling down on the stupid. And it's frigging awesome for those of us who love watching your stupidity at work. Makes it so much simpler to brush off ANYTHING you claim to be an 'expert' on.

Absolutely WAS your quote, cupcake.

Same thing as:
"Oakland A's are in the NFL because they played in the same stadium as the Raiders"
"San Diego Padres are in the NFL because they played in the same stadium as the Chargers"

It's abject stupidity, and rather than simply correct yourself on it, you keep doubling down on the stupid. And it's frigging awesome for those of us who love watching your stupidity at work. Makes it so much simpler to brush off ANYTHING you claim to be an 'expert' on.
So now youre reaching of semantics in order to cover your ass. I still find it hilarious won't find the quote you speak of. I know exactly which one you're talking about and I know why you won't quote it directly.

Of course, you can keep trying to beat me. QUOTE ME Joey.

If only there was a US agency that prime could have used that was a good comparison to the kgb. If only they had a 3 letter acronym to make it simple. I think if there was such an agency, a lot of time, energy, and brain cells could have been saved here.

If only there was a US agency that prime could have used that was a good comparison to the kgb. If only they had a 3 letter acronym to make it simple. I think if there was such an agency, a lot of time, energy, and brain cells could have been saved here.

Bread and circuses! What's up, comrade? What stench hole did you pull yourself out of today?

ADVERTISEMENT