ADVERTISEMENT

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russians

• Its 2017 so lets stop mentioning Hillary in this discussion. She is no longer a factor in anything in the current politics. She lost while more Americans voted for her. But she lost and will not run in 2020 - so why are we talking about her?
  • We are 5 months into Trump's term and he can't stop shooting himself in the foot. He has gone from just laughable to dangerous. An ally country (appears to be Jordan) gave us intelligence saying ISIS was going to attempt to bomb an airplane through laptop batteries. This ally kept this top secret as they likely have mole in ISIS. We have given this information to Russia - which is dangerous because.....
  • Russia isn't working in the West's interest to fight ISIS. They are doing more to fight against the pro west Syrian rebels while letting ISIS take more territory in Syria. It is hardly a stretch to think Russia will use this information to find out the country of origin (Jordan) and identify their spy. This can be used in a number of ways including blackmail or identifying who the spy is to ISIS. Either way Russia is not our ally and we have hurt one of our only Middle Eastern allies.
-She is a factor, because she's helping to lead the russian proganda against Trump. Not taking responsibility for losing the election and blaming everyone else but herself and the fact that America is tired of her and her cronies. MORE Californians voted for her. Sorry but the reason the electoral exists, is because of the fact that you don't let one area in the country decide the election for everyone else.
-News flash, Russia IS and would work on our side to fight ISIS, if we stopped treating them like a red headed step child. Those REBELS, are from the same groups of extremists that we've been fighting for decades now, and Russia IS interested in taking out ISIS also. Russia is supporting Syria and doing it very vocally, so saying they're allowing ISIS to build up is just asinine and typical fake news BS. Yes, Russia IS our ally and we have literally fought side by side with them at times during this crap.

We're the ones who don't know who the #$#4 were fighting, because on one side you have Assads forces whom we are against, and on the other you have rebels/ISIS who we are also against. How did we 'hurt' our allies? Russia isn't working with ISIS you idiot.

I think you need to catch up on the FBI's activities. If you're under the impression that they do only local, you're wrong.

LMAO!!! No, FBI does NOT engage in active ops outside the US. They interact with other local agencies, but CIA activities (comparable to KGB) are well outside their scope.

You really are clueless on this (and SO much other) stuff.

The first one, the ones who run our government and have say in what happens despite not being an actual government faction, but a collection of CEO's, politicians, Bankers, and foreign 'advisors'.

A very real group, they even hold press meetings, that has way too much influence into our government, despite so many of them not holding public office.

Why did you connect me with any discussion of them?

Why did you connect me with any discussion of them?
I do that with everyone to test their actual understanding of foreign policy. As far as I'm concerned, if that's not one of your main talking points during foreign policy discussions, then you need to go back to square one.

Call it a sneaky way of getting those not in the know to talk about it.

"The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order it must be followed. There's about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so."

LMAO!!! No, FBI does NOT engage in active ops outside the US. They interact with other local agencies, but CIA activities (comparable to KGB) are well outside their scope.

You really are clueless on this (and SO much other) stuff.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. You've got a half hour to fix this #$#$ up of yours. As I've got oodles and oodles of proof to back up my knowledge.

For f's sake Joe, use google to make yourself sound like you know what you're talking about, at the very least. This isn't difficult information to find.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. You've got a half hour to fix this #$#$ up of yours. As I've got oodles and oodles of proof to back up my knowledge.

For f's sake Joe, use google to make yourself sound like you know what you're talking about, at the very least. This isn't difficult information to find.

No. KGB is a spy agency. CIA is a spy agency.
FBI is not. It is a criminal investigation agency. That you don't understand the difference is a compelling example of your idiocy here.

LOL. Right.
Getting caught talking out of your ass = a 'test' for everyone else.

We get it, cupcake. You're really a laughingstock on here nowadays.
Keep running your mouth doofus, you're only setting up your own destruction here.

Are you SUUUURRREEEE the FBI doesn't engage in international ops? Are you reeeaaaallllyyyy sure? I'm giving you a chance to correct yourself here.

Keep running your mouth doofus, you're only setting up your own destruction here.

Are you SUUUURRREEEE the FBI doesn't engage in international ops? Are you reeeaaaallllyyyy sure? I'm giving you a chance to correct yourself here.

Already stated in this and other threads that they WORK WITH other local agencies (in other countries). Never claimed otherwise.

NOT the same as spying and national security ops.

Reactions: hawk-i bob

This is like claiming the Oakland A's are an NFL team, because they shared a stadium with an NFL team.

No matter HOW MUCH you want to claim "FBI = CIA", it ain't the case.

"This is your statement. You didn't qualify it as you now claim. "No, FBI does NOT engage in active ops outside the US."

This is like claiming the Oakland A's are an NFL team, because they shared a stadium with an NFL team.

No matter HOW MUCH you want to claim "FBI = CIA", it ain't the case.
Ahem, I'm not saying they are the CIA, nor claimed to ever say that. I'm saying that FBI of today is much more involved in international operations than people think. I'm dead on correct about that.

Nice try in changing my words around. Just for measure though, this is what I said......

"I think you need to catch up on the FBI's activities. If you're under the impression that they do only local, you're wrong."

This is absolute proof what I speak of.
https://www.fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/international-operations

As the FBI’s domestic investigative responsibilities become increasingly intertwined with international criminal and terrorist elements in other countries, the FBI must continually enhance its ability to conduct complex investigations and acquire evidence from abroad for criminal prosecutions in the United States. To do so requires close coordination with international partners and security services. Some of the FBI’s most important and visible investigations are multi-national in scope, placing greater demands on the FBI, especially in the field, as more case agents are faced with challenges in obtaining admissible evidence for domestic prosecutions.

That growth has continued. Today, the Bureau has special agents and support professionals in more than 80 overseas offices, pursuing terrorist, intelligence, and criminal threats with international dimensions in every part of the world. The FBI also takes part in all manner of global and regional crime-fighting initiatives, including Interpol and Europol, and Resolution 6, which co-locates FBI agents in DEA offices worldwide to combat drugs. It’s no exaggeration to say that the FBI is a global organization for a global age.

"This is your statement. You didn't qualify it as you now claim. "No, FBI does NOT engage in active ops outside the US."

And that is 100% correct; they engage in COLLABORATIVE ops outside the US, where OTHER local agencies are in charge of investigations.

By your and HPs logic, NTSB is ALSO a "CIA/KGB" agency, because they ALSO work 'outside the US'.

Only, you're too stubbornly idiotic to understand the FRAMEWORKS under with NTSB and FBI work outside US borders.

Ergo: Oakland A's are an NFL team!!!!

Hooray for Stupidity!!!!:eek:

Ahem, I'm not saying they are the CIA, nor claimed to ever say that. I'm saying that FBI of today is much more involved in international operations than people think. I'm dead on correct about that.

Nice try in changing my words around. Just for measure though, this is what I said......

"I think you need to catch up on the FBI's activities. If you're under the impression that they do only local, you're wrong."

This is absolute proof what I speak of.
https://www.fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/international-operations

As the FBI’s domestic investigative responsibilities become increasingly intertwined with international criminal and terrorist elements in other countries, the FBI must continually enhance its ability to conduct complex investigations and acquire evidence from abroad for criminal prosecutions in the United States. To do so requires close coordination with international partners and security services. Some of the FBI’s most important and visible investigations are multi-national in scope, placing greater demands on the FBI, especially in the field, as more case agents are faced with challenges in obtaining admissible evidence for domestic prosecutions.

That growth has continued. Today, the Bureau has special agents and support professionals in more than 80 overseas offices, pursuing terrorist, intelligence, and criminal threats with international dimensions in every part of the world. The FBI also takes part in all manner of global and regional crime-fighting initiatives, including Interpol and Europol, and Resolution 6, which co-locates FBI agents in DEA offices worldwide to combat drugs. It’s no exaggeration to say that the FBI is a global organization for a global age.

No. You made the analogy that FBI was a 'spy agency', specifically "KGB", which OTHERS have pointed out "CIA" is the entity that is like the KGB, NOT the FBI.

Ergo: Oakland A's are in the NFC West.:confused:

By your and HPs logic, NTSB is ALSO a "CIA/KGB" agency, because they ALSO work 'outside the US'.

Only, you're too stubbornly idiotic to understand the FRAMEWORKS under with NTSB and FBI work outside US borders.

Dude, the FBI has there own offices, run their own investigations, with cooperation of course, and hold actual operations if needed and allowed.

I'm right, you're wrong, case closed.

No. You made the analogy that FBI was a 'spy agency', specifically "KGB", which OTHERS have pointed out "CIA" is the entity that is like the KGB, NOT the FBI.

Ergo: Oakland A's are in the NFC West.:confused:
Quote me. I compared the KGB to the FBI, because both organizations are about intel gathering and operate both internally and internationally.

I'm right, at this point you're just desperately trying to justify your lack of knowledge. Again, QUOTE ME.

Quote me. I compared the KGB to the FBI, because both organizations are about intel gathering and operate both internally and internationally.

I'm right, at this point you're just desperately trying to justify your lack of knowledge. Again, QUOTE ME.

Nope. FBI is a criminal investigation agency, NOT an 'intelligence' gathering entity.
NTSB operates internationally as well; that likewise does NOT make them a 'spy agency'.

Grow up, doofus.

Reactions: Raglefant
Dude, the FBI has there own offices, run their own investigations, with cooperation of course, and hold actual operations if needed and allowed.

I'm right, you're wrong, case closed.

The only "investigations" the FBI can conduct overseas are those authorized by the host country in conjunction with that country's own law enforcement personnel.

The only "investigations" the FBI can conduct overseas are those authorized by the host country in conjunction with that country's own law enforcement personnel.

Next, it's gonna be "AC/DC is an NFL team, because they played in NFL stadiums, too!!!"

The idiocy on display is simply mind-numbing.

I posted that the FBI operated outside the USA - you posted that it didn't. You were incorrect. It's pretty simple.

Reactions: HawktimusPrime
I posted that the FBI operated outside the USA - you posted that it didn't. You were incorrect. It's pretty simple.
smart-cookie-pic-copy.jpg

Reactions: naturalmwa

So...what's the difference between the FBI and the CIA? By your standard they're the same. Is that your claim?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT