ADVERTISEMENT

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russians

I posted that the FBI operated outside the USA - you posted that it didn't. You were incorrect. It's pretty simple.

No; I did not. Go reread my first post on this. Quote it if you like. They do not engage in 'active ops' outside the US; they engage in COLLABORATIVE ops at the behest of local agencies. Maybe the first post wasn't clear enough for you, but the subsequent ones are and have been 100% consistent with that.

FBI CANNOT engage in any activities in other countries w/o explicit permission and cooperation. CIA engages all over the place without any such 'permission'.

Next, it's gonna be "AC/DC is an NFL team, because they played in NFL stadiums, too!!!"

The idiocy on display is simply mind-numbing.
Joint operations aren't operations then? So by working with others, it disqualifies the FBI as being an international operating organization? Despite what it's own website says?

Your analogy doesn't work in this case, so give it up.

Joint operations aren't operations then? So by working with others, it disqualifies the FBI as being an international operating organization? Despite what it's own website says?

Where did AC/DC and the A's finish in the NFC West over the past few years, dipshit?

I posted that the FBI operated outside the USA - you posted that it didn't. You were incorrect. It's pretty simple.

I've clarified this several times; they DO NOT engage in 'active ops', being 'self directed' ops in other countries. They work WITH other agencies where invited. Period.

So....all we gotta do is "dis-invite" KGB from working in the US and other countries, then.

That's YOUR logic here. That's the original claim made by your dipshit 'buddy' that you are defending.

No; I did not. Go reread my first post on this. Quote it if you like. They do not engage in 'active ops' outside the US; they engage in COLLABORATIVE ops at the behest of local agencies. Maybe the first post wasn't clear enough for you, but the subsequent ones are and have been 100% consistent with that.

FBI CANNOT engage in any activities in other countries w/o explicit permission and cooperation. CIA engages all over the place without any such 'permission'.

I get your point. Your first post was "not clear" to me. Let's leave it at that.

So....all we gotta do is "dis-invite" KGB from working in the US and other countries, then.

That's YOUR logic here. That's the original claim made by your dipshit 'buddy' that you are defending.

He's not my buddy and I'm not involved in his posts. I get your point now.

Reactions: Raglefant
So...what's the difference between the FBI and the CIA? By your standard they're the same. Is that your claim?
I many ways, yes they are. They both gather intel, they both have agents working undercover, they both work internationally and internally, though the scopes of the two are flipped around. They both work for basically the same goals, terrorist prevention, infiltration and security of the nation.

You act like we're talking about a taco vs. a cup of water here.

I get your point. Your first post was "not clear" to me. Let's leave it at that.
His point doesn't change the fact that he's wrong buy the way Pablow. Needing to work jointly has nothing to do with what he said. The CIA LEGALLY has to work within their parameters within any and all sovereign countries. If they get caught crossing the line, they're just as f'd as anyone else.

I many ways, yes they are. They both gather intel, they both have agents working undercover, they both work internationally and internally, though the scopes of the two are flipped around. They both work for basically the same goals, terrorist prevention, infiltration and security of the nation.

You act like we're talking about a taco vs. a cup of water here.

So we should just get rid of one or the other.

He's not my buddy and I'm not involved in his posts. I get your point now.
The #$#$! they aren't, you really think the FBI doesn't bend the rules and doesn't also work undercover?
The CIA may like to play spy, but the CIA has to also ensure it doesn't get caught breaking international law.

His point doesn't change the fact that he's wrong buy the way Pablow. Needing to work jointly has nothing to do with what he said. The CIA LEGALLY has to work within their parameters within any and all sovereign countries. If they get caught crossing the line, they're just as f'd as anyone else.

Not by US law, dipstick. Unless you think we would charge some CIA spook with espionage because he or she spied on Russia. And you might believe that...at this point, I wouldn't put anything past you.

Friend, you're wrong here, just admit it and move on...

The #$#$! they aren't, you really think the FBI doesn't bend the rules and doesn't also work undercover?
The CIA may like to play spy, but the CIA has to also ensure it doesn't get caught breaking international law.

I think your responding to the wrong post. I know what you're talking about. I'm just bailing on this because nothing ever get resolved arguing with Joe. Joe said his first post might have been unclear and that's good enough for me.

Not by US law, dipstick. Unless you think we would charge some CIA spook with espionage because he or she spied on Russia. And you might believe that...at this point, I wouldn't put anything past you.
They do actually, as only sworn in officials can give them their orders.

No, I'm really not and I actually worked in situations like this. I'd suggest you read what I have to say and move on.

LOL...we got us a real-life double naught spy!

CcoLnzOXEAAnGCa.jpg

Wait a second, you're inferring that the CIA is above the law? Yeah, like any criminal, only if they don't get caught. You're seriously overestimating their ability to do things.

I used to like this site.No longer.Too many hiding behind their fake names throwing stuff out they wouldn't think of doing if their own name was attached.

Reactions: Hawkbiz
Just like when you claimed the dozen other 'things you did' or 'were' that have been borne out as completely false.
Like what? Don't tell me you think I live in Ankeny. That's just getting silly now. I owned up to not being a black guy, but I shall not admit to living somewhere I never lived.

I used to like this site.No longer.Too many hiding behind their fake names throwing stuff out they wouldn't think of doing if their own name was attached.
Why not? I'm just as nasty on FB and people know I used to work in government and held a TS clearance. Hell, a good fraction of my FB friends are former co-workers.

Trust me, I'm just as much as a dick about politics in real life. Well maybe not quite as bad, but fairly prickish.

please tell me I'm not reading your post correctly....you are not calling Russia an ally or a country we collaborate with (whatever that means) ?
We're not collaborating in any way in Syria, against ISIS? Did we not tell them we were bombing the Syrian airfield before anyone else? You read it right.

Why not? I'm just as nasty on FB and people know I used to work in government and held a TS clearance. Hell, a good fraction of my FB friends are former co-workers.

Trust me, I'm just as much as a dick about politics in real life. Well maybe not quite as bad, but fairly prickish.
I actually wasn't talking about you.

CHRIS CUOMO: All right. This latest self-imposed and perhaps most egregious error by the president is sparking all kinds of questions about competence, was his inability to protect highly classified information with Russian diplomats a sign that he's not up to the job. There's a New York Times op-ed you should read for your self from David Brooks. The headline is this, when the world is led by a child. It says, quote, “From all we know so far, Trump didn't do it,” talking about the classified information, “because he's a Russian agent or from any malevolent intent. He did it because he is sloppy, because he lacks all impulse control, and above all because he is a 7-year-old boy desperate for the approval of those he admires.” Let’s discuss Jeffrey Lord, former commentator and White House official and David from senior editor at the Atlantic. Jeffrey, I'm sure you have a robust defense for why this is a nor his criticism of the president is unwarranted so give it to us.

JEFFERY LORD: Okay. The only thing I would say here, Chris is perspective. Perspective is all. I'm holding two headlines from the Washington Post, one of May 25th, 2014, “White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan.” The Obama administration put the name of the CIA on the press release, exposed him and endangered his life. The second one, June 30, 2016, "U.S. Offers to share Syrian intelligence on terrorist with Russia," which is to say the Obama administration wanted to give their intelligence to the Russians. All I'm saying here is there's perspective. We need to find out the facts and let's have perspective. With all respect to David Brooks he's a never-Trumper. That's fine. But from that perspective, Donald Trump isn't going to do anything David Brooks likes. As I remember famously with David Brooks, he was certain Senator Obama would be a great president because of the crease in his slacks. I mean, with all due respect --

CUOMO: That was a rhetorical flourish from Brooks but let's put that to the side, you've made your point.

(...)

Are you claiming that it's a violation of US law for our spies to....spy?
You've got to be a certain kind of thick to even ask this. I mean seriously, that's what you got out of this?

Dumbass, the CIA is still beholden to international laws. If they get in a country they haven't been given permission by, they are beholden to their authorities.
Especially if they're undeclared. Even if they are declared, they still must respect local laws.

You've got to be a certain kind of thick to even ask this. I mean seriously, that's what you got out of this?

Dumbass, the CIA is still beholden to international laws. If they get in a country they haven't been given permission by, they are beholden to their authorities.
Especially if they're undeclared. Even if they are declared, they still must respect local laws.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Truck's backing up AGAIN!!!!:cool:

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Truck's backing up AGAIN!!!!:cool:
No, the only one backing up is you. Why would the dumbass even ask if CIA spying would be illegal to the US authorities?

Second, I've asked you to quote me numerous times and you failed to do so. You couldn't because I never said what you tried to imply.

I said the FBI operates internationally, you said they didn't. The FBI website itself explained they and you were found to be wrong, again.

So from there you played the 'but, but that's not what you meant...'

From there I said quote me, and you couldn't do it.

ADVERTISEMENT