ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says ABC ‘not worthy’ of debate planned for September

If Trump keeps saying he wants the debate on Fox she should take him up on it to get him on the stage.
Bret Bair and Martha McCallum will be fair enough.

She could beat Trump in that head to head.

If the polls are close or not in her favor she should take him up on it.
You know god damn well, Trump would be interrupting her the entire time. I do think she can handle that, but Fox News would just let Trump do that all night, and do nothing to even try and stop it.

They would actually encourage it, and the questions would be completely slanted to Trump’s favor.

You know god damn well, Trump would be interrupting her the entire time. I do think she can handle that, but Fox News would just let Trump do that all night, and do nothing to even try and stop it.

They would actually encourage it, and the questions would be completely slanted to Trump’s favor.
She can handle it. If she wants to get him on the stage she has to do what she has to do.

Trump accepted Bidens challenge even though his team set the parameters for the debate.
Worked out pretty well for him.

It could work out pretty well for Harris.

Reactions: cigaretteman
If Trump keeps saying he wants the debate on Fox she should take him up on it to get him on the stage.

COnsidering what Fox News is, should we really entertain that they are remotely a news channel and give them the benefit of hosting a debate? They are a propaganda wing of the GOP.

I wouldn't take this deal. Fox would focus every question on accusations of Harris of destroying the border, accusations of her of being a Marxist, why doesn't she have kids, why is she a spinster, what was she hiding with Biden? Meanwhile every question to Trump will be about how great he is, why is he so successful, why is he such a hero?

She can handle it. If she wants to get him on the stage she has to do what she has to do.

Trump accepted Bidens challenge even though his team set the parameters for the debate.
Worked out pretty well for him.

It could work out pretty well for Harris.

No need to debate him,. especially on Fox. Trump is intimidated by strong women. Just let it ride. It won't change the fact Bins is voting for Trump. He always deflects when it comes time to speak poorly about Trump.

What you should really be saying is, "My guy accepted the debate parameters. He can beat Harris and even if he can't, doesn't change my vote. Make America Strong Again!". 😂

No worse than MSNBC imo.
LOL. BoTH siDEs!!!!
Trump coordinated directly with Fox. Trump had pillow talk with Hannity on a nightly basis. They drove false stories over the election at Fox. They mercilessly hounded poll workers and Republicans who dared to say the election was fair and balanced.
I will say one thing, however. Fox usually puts on a decent debate because they want to look normal when the non cult members tune in.
Harris will shred Trump in a debate, and she should challenge him to an additional one. One on ABC and one fresh one on Fox.
I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but I suspect Trump's attempts to weasel out of the September debate are due to Judge Merchan most likely sentencing him that week.

LOL. BoTH siDEs!!!!
Trump coordinated directly with Fox. Trump had pillow talk with Hannity on a nightly basis. They drove false stories over the election at Fox. They mercilessly hounded poll workers and Republicans who dared to say the election was fair and balanced.
I will say one thing, however. Fox usually puts on a decent debate because they want to look normal when the non cult members tune in.
Harris will shred Trump in a debate, and she should challenge him to an additional one. One on ABC and one fresh one on Fox.
I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but I suspect Trump's attempts to weasel out of the September debate are due to Judge Merchan most likely sentencing him that week.
Thanks for the response.

453259670_3694660947474747_2063704535733071351_n.jpg

Honestly, Trump being allowed to interrupt I see as a bonus. It didn’t play well for him in either 2016 or 2020, and having the mic cutoff in the first debate this year arguably benefited trump because it made him looked restrained.

I can understand that. Biden was not an option.

It's better to have the shittiest team left in the tournament than the best team that got beat out on day one.

I think you are trying to convince yourself of something you know to be untrue. She is atrocious, and will continue to prove to be so. Remember the thing that said the best Democrats to beat Trump were furthest from the Biden administration? You picked the VP.

If I'm Trump, I'm hammering "one of my biggest talking points on the failures of Biden was his inability to secure our border and now you guys are replacing him with the lady responsible for it. You can't be serious, who is your real candidate?"
she was never in charge of the border. she was tasked ,by biden, to look into the root problems of the northern quarter of south america. she visited all those countries and reported back.

This is just his way of backing away from any debate with her. Smart by him. She shouldn't take the deal no matter how many people "not voting for Trump" say she's dodging press conferences. None of those same people thought Trump should take the deal from Biden but this is probably different

Guys, he just beat your #1 pick so God damn bad the guy dropped out, on your guys terms. He doesn't owe you shit. If you are upset you are going to have to win a match on the road be pissed at your leaders for putting out such a shitty product not for us not being willing to always pander to your stupidity.

If the JV( Kamala) wants a shot at our guy, your going to come play us.
You are here.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
He didn’t mention that he’s going to drop his lawsuit against ABC with a whimper as soon as discovery is set, or he has to sit for a videotaped deposition.
He’s a pussy. The guy who brags about leading the free world and going toe to toe with Xi can’t handle ABC?

My favorite part is his claim that it will follow the same exact rules as the Biden debate.

Except there will be no fact checking.

Except there will be no mic cutting.

Except the two sides have not agreed on the venue.

The place.

The time.

The moderators.

The rules.

And it will be packed with MAGAts allowed to treat it like a Jerry Springer show.

But yeah, other than that it's exactly the same.

It bears repeating that this does put some pressure on Fox if this debate actually happens. They will need to coordinate with the Harris campaign to some ground rules, and with a non Fox audience watching they will be under some pressure to not be a North Korean level venue for Trump.

Last edited:
🤣

Kamala Harris doesn’t have the mental capacity to do a REAL Debate against me, scheduled for September 4th in Pennsylvania. She’s afraid to do it because there is no way she can justify her Corrupt and Open Borders, the Environmental Destruction of our Country, the Afghanistan Embarrassment, Runaway Inflation, Terrible Economy, High Interest Rates and Taxes, and her years long fight to stop the words, “Merry Christmas.” I’ll see her on September 4th or, I won’t see her at all. She is acknowledged to be the Worst Vice President in History, which works very nicely against the Worst President, Crooked Joe Biden. The combination of these two Low IQ individuals have destroyed our Country, but we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!Donald Trump Truth Social 01:47 PM EST 08/03/24
@realDonaldTrump

It's asking Harris to debate Trump at a Trump rally.

And LOL about Bret Bair and Martha McCallum being "fair enough". Fox News Hacks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT