ADVERTISEMENT

Trump scamming Hershel Walker fundraising (I know big shock)

Dorrman

HR All-American
Oct 1, 2001
The campaign said it first noticed the problem Saturday when former President Donald Trump’s Save America sent out an email that asked prospective donors to “contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to the Official Georgia Runoff Fundraising Goal and increase your impact by 1200%”

But if donors didn’t see a link that said “click here for details or to edit allocation,” they wouldn’t have noticed that 90% of their contributions automatically went to Trump, with the remaining 10% going to Walker.

Walker calls out GOP fundraising

That is incredibly “ballsy”. If there has ever been a bigger grifter of the American people, I truly have no idea who it would be.
Trump has to chase every penny he can. Currently spending 91 cents to raise a dollar. It's reminding me of the Ben Carson campaign fundraising.

The campaign said it first noticed the problem Saturday when former President Donald Trump’s Save America sent out an email that asked prospective donors to “contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to the Official Georgia Runoff Fundraising Goal and increase your impact by 1200%”

But if donors didn’t see a link that said “click here for details or to edit allocation,” they wouldn’t have noticed that 90% of their contributions automatically went to Trump, with the remaining 10% going to Walker.

Walker calls out GOP fundraising

#Republicans

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT