ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Shares Post Suggesting 'Civil War'

Look, guys, why do you keep bringing him up? You are the problem by giving him attention. He isn’t being literal. He’s just being Trump. He’d never stage another coup
Exactly. Like when Biden says he will send the military to help Taiwan and the “White House” has to explain what he really meant by that. All presidents do it apparently.

Sure you didn't vote for him. You spend all your time defending him and his actions. Good luck getting people to believe you don't support him.
JFC I love when people don’t read threads then post a comment that contradicts evidence 5 posts above.

Enough with Trump. Get DeSantis in the ring and call it a good 8 years.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
JFC I love when people don’t read threads then post a comment that contradicts evidence 5 posts above.

Come on, admit it, you're a trump supporter. You'll be able to sleep better when you stop hiding your real feelings. You're suck a likable guy, you'll fit in nice with the group.

Come on, admit it, you're a trump supporter. You'll be able to sleep better when you stop hiding your real feelings. You're suck a likable guy, you'll fit in nice with the group.
I’m not a Trump supporter. I’m a lot of things, never likable. If I ever appear likable, something is very wrong and I should head to a hospital. I don’t like the Democratic Party more than I support the republicans. Just an absolute joke the last year and a half has been.

Once again, "Trump shouldn't have a voice on social media! Rabble rabble"

"Hey! Come to my social media and see what Trump said! Rabble rabble". Lol
Great contribution. Very enlightening thoughts on what your guy said.

Reactions: lucas80
......but you can win the Republican nomination on white trash alone. Trump is the undisputed leader of the Republican party and the presumptive 2024 GOP nominee. He remains a continuing present threat to the United States. As such, no amount of critical exposure is excessive.
If the field is big enough, like in 2016, he'll cruise to the nomination. He insane core of the GOP will rally to him, and the brand loyal Republicans who say they hate him, will fall in line in the general election.

Sure sign that he is nervous about the various ongoing civil and criminal investigations being conducted by the DOJ as well as GA, and NY. With Trump, its always all about him. Its also not new. He has used civil strife language and signals for call to action before.

For example:

“These prosecutors are vicious, horrible people. They’re racists and they’re very sick, they’re mentally sick,” They’re going after me without any protection of my rights from the Supreme Court or most other courts. In reality, they’re not after me, they’re after you. If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protest we have ever had in Washington, D.C, in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere,”
--Trump at a Texas rally, January 29, 2022

The vitriol he will spew when the J6 Committee lays out the evidence will likely exceed anything he has vomited before.
Well, now you are just cherry picking. He's only urged his supporters to commit violence like 10-12 times.

Great contribution. Very enlightening thoughts on what your guy said.
You have to play a weak hand if that's all you have in order to kick a little sand around to avoid the issue at hand.

You're pathetic. Just pathetic. I stand by what I keep telling you. You're a goddamned problem with the stupidity you post.
Yeah. I get it. See…the thing is…well… You’re an idiot and I don’t put any credence into anything you say. Because it’s always wrong and always stupid. Your inability to see things directly in front of your face, let us all know this is the case. Sad really.

Why should the U.S. continue trying to corral so many different groups into one political entity? Why shouldn't we break up and reorganize accordingly? Isn't that really what liberty and self governance are all about?

Why should the U.S. continue trying to corral so many different groups into one political entity? Why shouldn't we break up and reorganize accordingly? Isn't that really what liberty and self governance are all about?
Ideas worth researching and debating, but war?

ADVERTISEMENT