ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot, no cities destroyed?!

i've been too busy making a summoning circle to get the gods to make Trump's ear infected.
There’s a timeline where trump caught a bullet in the face and the Republican Party runs Jeb! Bush or Marco Rubio and MAGA f*ck’s off to its meth and trailers and America goes on as it always has.

And then there’s this one where dictatorship, the destruction of our institutions and the dismantling of the alliances better Americans than us built over decades and centuries happen, and the peaceful transition of power goes by the wayside. Damn that other one sounds so much better to raise kids in.

Last edited:
Let's be honest. Deep down most of us kinda wish it would have connected. It would be like watching you abusive dad finally dying. Sad. But also a relief.

• Sad
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme

Let's be honest. Deep down most of us kinda wish it would have connected. It would be like watching you abusive dad finally dying. Sad. But also a relief.
The night Bin Laden died my buddy and I went out and parroted and got shit faced. At no point was it ever “sad.” The guy tried to bring America to its knees. F*ck him.

Last night could’ve been like that. But Trump instead.

Dude that’s weird. Never want to see someone go out that way.
Every time some rapist gets jail time and someone posts the news story about it, lots of people chime in with their fantasies of jailhouse vengeance. Really? We don’t want to see a bad guy “go out that way?” What pussy country you living in?

• Love
Dude that’s weird. Never want to see someone go out that way.
It's not weird. A lot of people are thinking this exact thing. An assassination would have been massive and his head exploding would have been shocking. The way would be stunning. But his death, when that does come, will likely be welcomed. He makes us all worse. I'm worse politically because of him. Most of us are. He doesn't elevate us. He turns us against each other.

Every time some rapist gets jail time and someone posts the news story about it, lots of people chime in with their fantasies of jailhouse vengeance. Really? We don’t want to see a bad guy “go out that way?” What pussy country you living in?
I don’t fantasize about prison justice. But I don’t go out of my way to feel sorry about it either.

I don’t fantasize about prison justice. But I don’t go out of my way to feel sorry about it either.
A lot of the same folks who think we should jam hot coals up the asses of convicted rapists and throw them to a pack of wild wolves before firing them on a rocket into the sun want a moment of silence for rapist and frequent flier on Epstein Air Donald Trump. I guess “that’s different” when it’s Trump.

• Love
It's not weird. A lot of people are thinking this exact thing. An assassination would have been massive and his head exploding would have been shocking. The way would be stunning. But his death, when that does come, will likely be welcomed. He makes us all worse. I'm worse politically because of him. Most of us are. He doesn't elevate us. He turns us against each other.
Enough hate out there for everyone. He’s a horrible human being. That will screw anyone out of money that he can. But he’s still a father and grandfather. And important to people who feel left behind.
Want him out of power and public life of course. But murdered not so much.

Iowa is certainly worse because of Trump. We no longer solve real problems. Everything is now revenge politics based on a governor trying to appease him. And in response, Dems become vindictive, too. My discord on here is certainly more vindictive. Half my likes are from bashing Trump. That's really messed up when you think about it.

A lot of the same folks who think we should jam hot coals up the asses of convicted rapists and throw them to a pack of wild wolves before firing them on a rocket into the sun want a moment of silence for rapist and frequent flier on Epstein Air Donald Trump. I guess “that’s different” when it’s Trump.
They may be silent. But that silence may simply be them no longer supporting him. His rallies are a fraction of what they used to be. And when he does start speaking a substantial number of his supporters leave. I believe that he's lost a lot more support than anyone thinks.

Iowa is certainly worse because of Trump. We no longer solve real problems. Everything is now revenge politics based on a governor trying to appease him. And in response, Dems become vindictive, too. My discord on here is certainly more vindictive. Half my likes are from bashing Trump. That's really messed up when you think about it.
No actually, I've come to realize, youre the one that is messed up.

You need to step away from here and recenter your life. Ive seen you go from a fairly reasonable person, with whom I disagree often, to a poster I now barely recognize.

No one is perfect certainly but the stuff you post recently has become more and more unhinged. Dead serious. I think you know it is true as well if you'd reflect honestly.

Reactions: GlenHawk
No actually, I've come to realize, youre the one that is messed up.

You need to step away from here and recenter your life. Ive seen you go from a fairly reasonable person, with whom I disagree often, to a poster I now barely recognize.

No one is perfect certainly but the stuff you post recently has become more and more unhinged. Dead serious. I think you know it is true as well if you'd reflect honestly.
Reynolds could have cleaned up our water, improved our schools, and restored our parks. Instead she went after trans kids. Her administration has been pure revenge. And that revenged egged on by Trump. She's bad for Iowa. He's bad for Iowa. Truth hurts, bro.

This is bullshit. The bullet never grazed his ear. He got hit by shattering glass. As always, he’s a liar and an opportunist. God help you if you believe his bullshit.
Sarcasm or just a loon?
The glass theory has been disproven.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT