ADVERTISEMENT

trump subpoena's

Actually, I suspect it will be longer because the House and Senates first move should be to immediately subpoena Roger Stone and Michael Flynn. Also anybody else with any connection to the administration that he has pardoned and may (will?) pardon today. After those guys have been forced to roll on him or end up in jail for perjury/not talking then they can get Trump and his family on the floor. Or throw them in jail for not showing up.

Actually, I suspect it will be longer because the House and Senates first move should be to immediately subpoena Roger Stone and Michael Flynn. Also anybody else with any connection to the administration that he has pardoned and may (will?) pardon today. After those guys have been forced to roll on him or end up in jail for perjury/not talking then they can get Trump and his family on the floor. Or throw them in jail for not showing up.

Anyone pardoned for any crime can be compelled to testify, truthfully, about any aspect of it.

Jailed indefinitely for contempt for not testifying. And charged with perjury if they lie again.

So the guys that have already been put through the wringer will be subpoenaed again? You think they weren't asked questions already?

When is the first one handed to him? I'm thinkin 12:01 1/20/2021. This is goin be a fun yr watchin trump and his swamp marched through court after court.
3EE5916800000578-4384834-image-a-148_1491438909401.jpg

Ignore my eye twitch.

So the guys that have already been put through the wringer will be subpoenaed again? You think they weren't asked questions already?

No, I don't think they've been asked enough questions yet. Using the Benghazi model, they still have at least 10 more times of being dragged in front of Congress to answer questions. The important thing though is, now they have to answer all of the questions they were asked or go to jail.

Trump has largely avoided subpoeanas by declaring executive privilege. He has even successfully employed this strategy with those surrounding him.

They were. They didn't answer them under the 5th.

Now, they've been pardoned, so the 5th no longer applies. They can be compelled to testify, and should be.

No quarter; hold them accountable.
It's amazing what some people don't know.

ADVERTISEMENT