ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing and are attempting to occupy the building — fighting fe

But, but . . .

The Dems stole the election. These patriots are just trying to save our democracy.

Is that true? No. But if you believe it's true, is it still treason?
so you are saying the insanity defense? Blindly following the big Don, you might have grounds there

Apparently Manchin is saying that he believes they will finish the certification tonight.

Not sure how that is possible if they have all the objections. Not unless there has been a communication that they are prepared to drop the objections.

Apparently Manchin is saying that he believes they will finish the certification tonight.

Not sure how that is possible if they have all the objections. Not unless there has been a communication that they are prepared to drop the objections.
There are large secure rooms in the complex that would not have to be scanned or re-secured. So at least they would have a space to debate. This per my wife listening to MSNBC while I ran in to get my prescription.

Anderson Cooper actually said the Trumpers will head to Olive Garden now to celebrate their victory today. haha
Olive Garden is far too classy for Trumptrash - those troglodytes only eat on all fours or whilst crouching, and have never used utensils

Reactions: 7 Dunks
DYBARQ5XTZFURGVALK452TJ46A.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT