ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporters - if Biden wins

If whomever I vote for loses it won’t bother me much. Won’t have much impact on me and my family, as KF says, the ebbs and flows will occur anyways.

I just don’t get the hatred for each side by the other side. That’s what the elitist and politicians want, to get re-elected. In the end we all need to come together and force both sides to produce better candidates and do what’s good for us.
“Elitists”...my favorite dog whistle!
I have worked in the sanitary sewers literally...I have scraped the sanitation screens...I have smelled what we ALL smell like when we are all together! It ain’t pleasant...but it is liveable! Through the stench, there is oxygen.

Well please mention that if you meet people IRL that are. I’m sure that’ll get you a lot of solid love.

Trump supporters:
Police
Bankers
First responders
Business owners
Doctors
Lawyers
Mechanics
Construction workers

Lets see how well you get along in life hating all these types of people.

Next time you go to the ER be sure to ask for a doctor that voted for Biden not one that voted Trump. Surely you wouldnt trust someone you hate with your health. Let’s hope they have more than one on staff.

Next time you need a cop be sure to ask for one to come that voted for Biden. Surely you wouldn’t want one to respond to your needs that you hate. Let’s hope they have a Biden voter close. Might be a bit of a challenge. I’d suggest getting a conceal carry permit you and your family may be at risk.

Fact is you’re a poseur. You wouldn’t actually put your money where your mouth is. All hat no cattle.
Nice rant! In reality, most people that support Trump likely wouldn't admit it. And there's always outliers. There are great people in every occupation you listed. And I'm also reasonably sure that none of those people like the National division that Trump has orchestrated.

Trump is a race baiting, narcissistic asshole. Who wold support those qualities?

This is complete bulls***. Your party lost to a reality tv star. You never got over it. You say these things to make yourself feel better. End of story.

Trump won’t win and it’s something that will have very little impact on my life or most American lives. When we realize how little impact the President actually has on our day to day lives the better off we will be.

I think you and I defer quite a bit on this. Whether Trump is president or not may not have a significant impact on me directly. But there are lots of people that his policies have affected and I actually care about them too. I dont say, well, I'm good and my taxes may actually be lower.

Nice rant! In reality, most people that support Trump likely wouldn't admit it. And there's always outliers. There are great people in every occupation you listed. And I'm also reasonably sure that none of those people like the National division that Trump has orchestrated.

Trump is a race baiting, narcissistic asshole. Who wold support those qualities?
I don’t support those qualities. But I’m voting for Trump and have no issue admitting it. In Iowa Trump support isn’t shunned. Lots of my coworkers know I’m a Trump voter and I have never been disrespected for it nor treated any different because of it. But I’d guess my coworkers by virtue of our job, aren’t the judgmental type. Obviously you’re not of that stripe.

Reactions: Skidlt
Trump won’t win and it’s something that will have very little impact on my life or most American lives. When we realize how little impact the President actually has on our day to day lives the better off we will be.

Yes....those tariffs just helped put farmers out of business, so other corporate farms could buy up their shit for $0.20 on the dollar.

Good times.

I have nothing against Republicans at all as some of my closest friends are very conservative and great people. I think it’s good that every four years people get an option to choose a president who best meets their ideology and beliefs.

But this election is just different. Biden is not the best candidate in the world but he has compassion for others and his policies are not nearly as liberal as people want to believe. On the other hand, Trump is just an asshole and embarrassment to the presidency. He has no plan for anything and is a huge liability for this country.

I miss having an option of choosing between two great people, like Obama and McCain or Romney. I disagree with some of their policies but in no way shape or form would I be concerned for people or the country if any of them had won.
Could not have said it better. I voted for Obama both times, but it was a tough choice. Loved McCain, but Palin turned off both my wife and I. Romney was a gentleman, a scholar, and a leader. He would have tried to be a uniter.

Reactions: torbee
90% of people will move on, but I’m sure the left is fine with the other folks fighting the outcome of the election, blaming other countries for tampering, and generally whining nonstop for four years.

Reactions: skydog0784
I have nothing against Republicans at all as some of my closest friends are very conservative and great people. I think it’s good that every four years people get an option to choose a president who best meets their ideology and beliefs.

But this election is just different. Biden is not the best candidate in the world but he has compassion for others and his policies are not nearly as liberal as people want to believe. On the other hand, Trump is just an asshole and embarrassment to the presidency. He has no plan for anything and is a huge liability for this country.

I miss having an option of choosing between two great people, like Obama and McCain or Romney. I disagree with some of their policies but in no way shape or form would I be concerned for people or the country if any of them had won.
Hamilton....wonder what he would think...

This process of election affords a moral certainty that the office of President will seldom fall to the lot of any many who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Well please mention that if you meet people IRL that are. I’m sure that’ll get you a lot of solid love.

Trump supporters:
Police
Bankers
First responders
Business owners
Doctors
Lawyers
Mechanics
Construction workers

Next time you go to the ER be sure to ask for a doctor that voted for Biden not one that voted Trump. Surely you wouldnt trust someone you hate with your health. Let’s hope they have more than one on staff.
Nurses carry most of the load in the ER.

Nurses carry most of the load in the ER.
Yep. Agreed. They keep us in line and do all
the ‘heavy lifting’ no doubt. I should have mentioned them first. Apologies of course to all my nurse colleagues.

Trump supporters need to be rounded up, assets sold and sent to re-education camps in Wyoming, the Dakotas, Idaho and highland wasteland areas of the US, until the desired results are attained and these folks can be assimilated back into proper American society.
That would be my modest proposal. And of course, assimilate them back into American society at a higher tax rate. :D
Great idea Adolf.

Trump supporters:
Police
Bankers
First responders
Business owners
Doctors
Lawyers
Mechanics
Construction workers

Next time you need a cop be sure to ask for one to come that voted for Biden. Surely you wouldn’t want one to respond to your needs that you hate. Let’s hope they have a Biden voter close. Might be a bit of a challenge. I’d suggest getting a conceal carry permit you and your family may be at risk.

Fact is you’re a poseur. You wouldn’t actually put your money where your mouth is. All hat no cattle.
He said he despises MAGAs. He didn’t say MAGAs can’t serve him.

Its okay to move on from Trump. Most of Trump's supporters are good people. Just like most of Biden's supporters. We tried it out and it didn't work well. The next candidate you support doesn't have to be Trump 2.0.

And please consider the possibility that the left was so against Trump because he was truly a corrupt politician that was not worthy of your support. There is a reason that so many in his admin have left and spoken out against him. The reaction to this isn't to make every Biden issue into Benghazi. Its to find better candidates. Don't reward politicians that would prefer to go on Fox News to air their grievances of the liberal mob. Support candidates that spend their time getting shit done.

Most of my friends in real life are Trump supporters and I know they are good people. I hate Trump and I know most on the right on here don't care about my acceptance or thoughts on their politics. But I care about the country and hate the direction Trump has taken the GOP. Its hard to believe, but I'm not that progressive on a lot of issues. I need the GOP to be a party of decency and popular enough positions that they can balance the extreme of my party.

Anyway, I look forward to this getting ripped apart by the usuals.
Trump supporters are scum.

Especially the Evangelical Trump supporters.
^This. I cheer these super-spreader morons’ demise. They’re all selfish and stupid POS with zero redeeming qualities. Hopefully they choose the same exit as fellow cults Jonestown, Branch Davidians, and Heaven’s Gate. America would be vastly improved afterwards.

Its okay to move on from Trump. Most of Trump's supporters are good people. Just like most of Biden's supporters. We tried it out and it didn't work well. The next candidate you support doesn't have to be Trump 2.0.

And please consider the possibility that the left was so against Trump because he was truly a corrupt politician that was not worthy of your support. There is a reason that so many in his admin have left and spoken out against him. The reaction to this isn't to make every Biden issue into Benghazi. Its to find better candidates. Don't reward politicians that would prefer to go on Fox News to air their grievances of the liberal mob. Support candidates that spend their time getting shit done.

Most of my friends in real life are Trump supporters and I know they are good people. I hate Trump and I know most on the right on here don't care about my acceptance or thoughts on their politics. But I care about the country and hate the direction Trump has taken the GOP. Its hard to believe, but I'm not that progressive on a lot of issues. I need the GOP to be a party of decency and popular enough positions that they can balance the extreme of my party.

Anyway, I look forward to this getting ripped apart by the usuals.
So you didn't have something similar for the Hillary supporters in 2016 who still haven't come to grips?

So you didn't have something similar for the Hillary supporters in 2016 who still haven't come to grips?

I don't think Hillary had supporters that rejected 16 mainstream candidates from the party to support her. She wasn't seen as a radical change from past candidates. We also didn't have 4 years of her doing her thing like we've now had with Trump. I wouldn't say the situations are the same.

Trump won’t win and it’s something that will have very little impact on my life or most American lives. When we realize how little impact the President actually has on our day to day lives the better off we will be. Presidential politics turns into Team Red v Team Blue which creates this division. And while you @BABiscuit are very cordial in your post, many from the lefty sphere of politics (see @torbee and @3 and Out on D in this thread alone)believe Republicans are evil and must be silenced. I mean liberals have been talking about starting Truth Commissions(Chris Hayes/Robert Reich). @Joes Place believes Trump supporters should be sent to internment camps for not wearing masks. I like your sentiment but believe most on your side do not feel the same.

The question on if I have health insurance or not, if I can afford to go to the doctor or hospital if I need it or not depends very heavily on who is in office at the federal level.

If Republicans got off their crusade to take my healthcare away from me, I'd probably worry a lot less about it. But since they are on that crusade, this is a question of self preservation.

It is a privilege to be able to say that who the president is doesn't affect me that much. Because it most certainly affects me.

I'm also ready for some calm. I want to go back to not reading about what the president said or did for days at a time. I want my twitter feed to go back to mostly being about sports.

Biden is a good man. Nobody has argued otherwise for years until Trump had to come up with some more attack lines. I want the president to be a good man. Its not the only attribute needed, but its one that should disqualify you by itself if you don't have it.

This. As boring as it was, I miss the days of arguing policy positions and issues rather than moral and ethical shortcomings of the POTUS.

Anyone who still supports Trump is a sack of shit and should be hit in the face with a bat at the very least. I can see voting for him the first time but now knowing the racist fraud that he is means you have some serious problems if you support him.

You don't love your country. You hitched yourseld to a con man who only cares about himself.

Therefore, gas em all. **** you MAGA feelings. You brought this hatred out of people.

The only thing for them to do really is to commit Seppuku

831709204_0e29a9e752_o.jpg

Trump supporters:
Police
Bankers
First responders
Business owners
Doctors
Lawyers
Mechanics
Construction workers

haw-key....You assume here that everyone has a hat....and that everyone wants cattle. You are wrong.

Anyone who still supports Trump is a sack of shit and should be hit in the face with a bat at the very least. I can see voting for him the first time but now knowing the racist fraud that he is means you have some serious problems if you support him.

You don't love your country. You hitched yourseld to a con man who only cares about himself.

Therefore, gas em all. **** you MAGA feelings. You brought this hatred out of people.

You sound like the abusing husband yelling at his wife- "why do you make me hit you".

I'm fine with Team Red when they nominate a decent person. I actually would consider voting for someone like Paul Ryan or John Kasich. The GOP needs to get back to its roots. It's time.

If Republicans would lay off the social agenda I’d consider it if I thought they truly developed a sense of fiscal conservatism. Sadly, that only happens when Democrats are in the White House. If Biden wins, a balanced budget becomes very popular.

Reactions: srams21
So sad what this has all become - so much disappointment in the Republican Party. I’m still a registered R as I have been since I first registered at 18, but Trump is an official jump the shark moment for the party. Hoping whatever happens we can move to a better place in 2024.

Reactions: nelly02
The overwhelming amount of Trump supporters that I know are more concerned with them "getting theirs" and think they have a shot at being part of the higher class elite. Many of them have outed themselves as vile people on social media. For as much as they like to try to "own the libs" and "make liberals cry", they are the whiniest bunch of f*cks.

Next Wednesday, social media is going to be more entertaining than it is when Lebron, Brady or the Patriots when titles.

Last edited:
I don’t believe Republicans are evil and I WISH they wouldn’t be silent.

They’ve been silent as their once respectable party was hijacked by a con man who inflicted great harm on this country and her institutions.

I pray Republicans end their silence, reclaim their party and restore some semblance of dignity to the political system in this country.
Oh, they'll end their silence as soon as he's out of office. Watch Lindsay Graham tell us in February that Trump is "a race baiting, xenophobic religious bigot" . McConnell will just give his evil chuckle...hopefully as he and his party are made completely irrelevant in the Senate. The GOP no longer exists...it IS the party of Trump until every single enabler who looked the other way is gone. I do not see that happening in my lifetime.

Reactions: nelly02 and torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT