ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporters - if Biden wins

you obviously have not thought about this much. first of all, even in a win you are obsessed with trump. and trump supporters. it's like saying, "suppose iowa wins what about michigan and michigan fans".
One doesn’t have to live with Michigan fans.

Trump won’t win and it’s something that will have very little impact on my life or most American lives. When we realize how little impact the President actually has on our day to day lives the better off we will be.

I think you and I defer quite a bit on this. Whether Trump is president or not may not have a significant impact on me directly. But there are lots of people that his policies have affected and I actually care about them too. I dont say, well, I'm good and my taxes may actually be lower.
But his policies have been pretty conservative by the book. Low taxes, conservative judges,Strict on immigration. etc... Pretty standard Republican policy. In fact he has also ceosWhat you don’t like are his words and his conduct.
Anyone who still supports Trump is a sack of shit and should be hit in the face with a bat at the very least. I can see voting for him the first time but now knowing the racist fraud that he is means you have some serious problems if you support him.

You don't love your country. You hitched yourseld to a con man who only cares about himself.

Therefore, gas em all. **** you MAGA feelings. You brought this hatred out of people.
so @RileyHawk this guy wants to gas an Trump supporter but please do tel us about caring about other people.

Again this is not about caring for other people. This is your side losing in 2016 and never being able to get over it. Luckily for the left they get their victory next Tuesday and they all will be happy people again who will gain their senses because The Don will be gone. He has broken people.

Well please mention that if you meet people IRL that are. I’m sure that’ll get you a lot of solid love.

Trump supporters:
Police
Bankers
First responders
Business owners
Doctors
Lawyers
Mechanics
Construction workers

Lets see how well you get along in life hating all these types of people.

Next time you go to the ER be sure to ask for a doctor that voted for Biden not one that voted Trump. Surely you wouldnt trust someone you hate with your health. Let’s hope they have more than one on staff.

Next time you need a cop be sure to ask for one to come that voted for Biden. Surely you wouldn’t want one to respond to your needs that you hate. Let’s hope they have a Biden voter close. Might be a bit of a challenge. I’d suggest getting a conceal carry permit you and your family may be at risk.

Fact is you’re a poseur. You wouldn’t actually put your money where your mouth is. All hat no cattle.
I’m not so sure bankers should be on your list. Isn’t Trump shunned by bankers? Doesn’t he bank with foreigners for that reason? So unless you’re thinking foreign bankers, I’d remove that category.

Last edited:
Reactions: joelbc1
Oh, they'll end their silence as soon as he's out of office. Watch Lindsay Graham tell us in February that Trump is "a race baiting, xenophobic religious bigot" . McConnell will just give his evil chuckle...hopefully as he and his party are made completely irrelevant in the Senate. The GOP no longer exists...it IS the party of Trump until every single enabler who looked the other way is gone. I do not see that happening in my lifetime.
Will anyone still care what Lindsey says in February?

I’m not so sure bankers should be on your list. Isn’t Trump shunned by bankers? Doesn’t he bank with foreigners for that reason? So unless you’re thinking foreign bankers, I’d remove that category.

You are wrong on the banks as for cops, they like benefits like pensions and decent insurance. Stuff Republicans oppose

It's MY Modest Proposal, you imbicile....and NOT people rounded up.....just Trumpsters....
So now individuals with differing political views are not people? How very "Master Race" of you. This is so ironic, you are the perfect example of everything to claim to hate.

Since this is "your" proposal, I assume you will make it your life's work to round these folks up. Let me know when you start and I will keep an eye on the news to see if they find your body. That's if your old lady even reports you missing.

So now individuals with differing political views are not people? How very "Master Race" of you. This is so ironic, you are the perfect example of everything to claim to hate.

Since this is "your" proposal, I assume you will make it your life's work to round these folks up. Let me know when you start and I will keep an eye on the news to see if they find your body. That's if your old lady even reports you missing.

Not good people. Being a good person and Trump supporter are mutually exclusive

Reactions: joelbc1
But his policies have been pretty conservative by the book. Low taxes, conservative judges,Strict on immigration. etc... Pretty standard Republican policy. In fact he has also ceosWhat you don’t like are his words and his conduct.

so @RileyHawk this guy wants to gas an Trump supporter but please do tel us about caring about other people.

Again this is not about caring for other people. This is your side losing in 2016 and never being able to get over it. Luckily for the left they get their victory next Tuesday and they all will be happy people again who will gain their senses because The Don will be gone. He has broken people.
Conservatives have been free traders in the past and Trump is a protectionist. He also has not been conservative with his spending as the addition to the deficit and debts mount. He's a populist and an ethnic nationalist and has done more damage to conservatives than anyone in our lifetimes.

And yeah **** those who support them. Gas em all.

He should break people. Anyone who doesn't get upset with his conduct is what's wrong with this country. He has destroyed norms and divided us. I use to be Republican but it makes my blood boil when he blames everything on the other side. Obama was blocked by Republicans more than any president ever and did you ever hear him utter one word about it being not his fault? I didn't always agree with him but he was a good decent person. The country needs a good decent person as president more than ever right now and there's no way we can't all agree that's not trump.

and then we will have the GOP crying everyday for the next four years, just as they were under 8 years under Obama

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT