ADVERTISEMENT

Trump sure stepped in it with "Black Jobs."

Remember when you would see fields full of the blacks picking cotton, singing songs, and enjoying their time in the great outdoors learning a valuable life skill?

And now we’re just giving that over to the Hispanics?????

e45ca000-4a98-4a72-89d7-56ac9a4056aa_text.gif

To be fair, didn’t Biden follow up a minute later talking about “Black childcare”?

The whole segment was ridiculous. And a dumb question by the moderators.
The moderators?
I distinctly heard Trump rambling on about how the @illefaks” were taking @bkack jobs away” from blacks…
I honestly was shocked that Trump could be so phuquin’ stupid and gaff like that. But I just. Was “driving by” at the moment as I was surfing from a baseball game to a wnba game.

Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser is a not-so-in-the-closet racist. So plain to see... he can't even hide it anymore. And the cult loves it... it gives them someone to latch on to with out in the open racist views just like theirs. They think, finally someone understands them.

He was so eager to demonize immigrants that he belittled Blacks. Sounds like the “intellectual” level of @Here_4_a_Day
Stepped in what? Poop drippings from where biden shit its pants at the podium? biden get's its ass pummeled for 90 minutes and then is led offstage on a leash by handler mommy and this is all you have, the way Trump phrased, "black Americans are being hurt the most by job stealing ILLEGALS?"

He’s got a lot of black friends…Ben Carson, Byron Donalds, Tim Scott and all the people he has to pay to show up at his rallies. Boy, will they be pissed when he limits minorities from voting. It’s coming..,
Friends your ass, Crazy Filthy Don only uses them, and they aren't smart enough to realize that. When hes done with them , he will kick them aside.

I didn’t understand the question the begin with. Why should questions be asked based on how they plan to help someone of a different color. Pretty sure everyone, no matter what color or race has the same job opportunity as everyone else. Thus all the blacks making jokes about it. Hell most of the time they are at an advantage.

Reactions: TennNole17
They won't be pissed? I sure would be if I were not able to vote.
You have to understand that in the black community, Sen. Tim Scott, Rep. Byron Donalds, Dr. Ben Carson and a whole lot of other black conservatives like them are called black grifters. They will sell their souls to uphold white supremacy. I've been black all of my life and I can spot them a mile away and I know how they work. They want so bad to be on the Chump ticket that they will do and say anything. It's embarrassing and sickening. So no they won't be pissed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT