ADVERTISEMENT

Trump taking time off from golfing to hold a presser tonight.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
No event was originally scheduled, but there will be something in a few minutes from Bedminister.
Is a private golf club surrounded by elites a good place to weigh in on the stalled relief negotiations? Is the Art of the Deal guy going to get it done?
Fingers crossed for an epic meltdown.

A group of club members are hanging around in the room they are going to use. I don’t think this is a presser, it’s going to be an emotional support rally.
Incidentally, most of the people did not have on masks until what appeared to be a staff member handed them out. So, masks are important when POTUS is around?
I’m curious as to if the networks will carry this if it’s mini rally.

Only State TV is airing it live. CNN pulled away, and MSNBC just stuck with Joy Reid. Hopefully someone shows Trump the ratings and he blows a gasket after he’s beaten by a woman of color.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
It’s an attempted campaign speech

Yep. The numbers says he chips away at some of Biden’s lead by being visible and addressing the public. The question is if they can find the delicate balance to avoid him being adversarial with the media.

Pretty disgusting, but pretty typical for Trump. Asked about intelligence reports that Russia is again trying to assist him he basically says nobody could believe that and anybody with common sense knows nobody has been harder on Russia than him.

A crowd booing the press as he goes on about how they are fake and the enemy during the press conference was something else.

Also, Fox pulled away so Tucker could talk about Kanye having the best ideas and democrats know they can't beat him on the issues so they just throw ad hominem attacks at him.

Reactions: McLovin32
Also, Fox pulled away so Tucker could talk about Kanye having the best ideas and democrats know they can't beat him on the issues so they just throw ad hominem attacks at him.
American Politics is really in a bad spot when THE conservative news channel pulls away from a Trump speech so they can talk about ****ing Kanye West.

Yep. The numbers says he chips away at some of Biden’s lead by being visible and addressing the public. The question is if they can find the delicate balance to avoid him being adversarial with the media.
This isn’t “the public.” Just a bunch of cronies who don’t care about the future of our country, just like Trump.

Wow his peaceful protest comment was the best I've seen from a politician in a long time. Now you know why Joe B. is trying to avoid any public engagement with Trump.

Wow his peaceful protest comment was the best I've seen from a politician in a long time. Now you know why Joe B. is trying to avoid any public engagement with Trump.

Right. A $250,000 membership country club during a pandemic when 10s of millions are unemployed, breadlines and evictions facing many, and the Orange Turd waiting for his programmed applause.

Biden is a human being, you know. Not a narcissistic, arrogant piece of shit.

Reactions: mstp1992
we want him to be horrible to the media... that's why we voted him in
I love the way the media has kicked Filthy Don's ass the last 4 years.When he went to war with the press when he took office, the press didn't wave the white flag, they grabbed their pens. For the last 4 years they rode his ass every day, while Filth Don cried, nobody loves me, not fair.

Reactions: seam and SB_SB
So, basically the event was an emotional support rally. He rambled through a list of things he was taking credit for, mocked the press so the 50 white people in attendance (Minus the staff), could give him a much needed ego boost with a cheer, and then he failed to do anything. Supposedly he was making some big announcements about stimulus.
Nothing. Just vague talk. 4 years into this thing and that's where we are with this. "Soon, very soon".

Reactions: mstp1992 and seam
So, basically the event was an emotional support rally. He rambled through a list of things he was taking credit for, mocked the press so the 50 white people in attendance (Minus the staff), could give him a much needed ego boost with a cheer, and then he failed to do anything. Supposedly he was making some big announcements about stimulus.
Nothing. Just vague talk. 4 years into this thing and that's where we are with this. "Soon, very soon".

This is not a leadership role. But it hasn't been.

Reactions: mstp1992
ADVERTISEMENT