ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to ask his Qanon followers today to unite with him to make the GOP a permanent minority party

Republicans hold more elected seats across the country now than any time in history.

Republicans hold more elected seats across the country now than any time in history.
Despite receiving considerably fewer votes than democrats across the country. Thank you gerrymandering, I guess.

I think they’ve ridden that horse almost as far as they can; demographics are working against them...quickly. That’s why we’re now seeing the reemergence of full on voter suppression tactics in states all across the nation.

But hey, you do you, keep preaching the superiority of the GQP.

Despite receiving considerably fewer votes than democrats across the country. Thank you gerrymandering, I guess.

I think they’ve ridden that horse almost as far as they can; demographics are working against them...quickly. That’s why we’re now seeing the reemergence of full on voter suppression tactics in states all across the nation.

But hey, you do you, keep preaching the superiority of the GQP.

just wait until you see the next house maps. Republicans will win the house back in 2022 with 45% of the vote.

Yep, largely due to gerrymandering. They are very, very overrepresented in many states due to this tactic despite being outvoted statewide.

Yep, largely due to gerrymandering. They are very, very overrepresented in many states due to this tactic despite being outvoted statewide.
Yes because whenever a Democrat looses an election it's because of Russia, voter suppression or gerrymandering not shitty Anti-American ideas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT