ADVERTISEMENT

Trump To Expose The Left Tonight

Statues will be: Jefferson Davis, Stonewall Jackson, a slave whip, and himself.

I’m thinking something like this
6FEDZGMZ5BAITMQFXRBIHGEUMQ.JPG

I'm not watching. Is it safe to assume that this speech will reignite Trump's campaign propelling him into a massive landslide?

He’s decided to go all in on white nationalism. Going to gamble that the poors and poor working class of middle America will get him the EC votes.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
He’s decided to go all in on white nationalism. Going to gamble that the poors and poor working class of middle America will get him the EC votes.
Honestly this strategy delights me. I'm very pleased that he has abandoned all hope of expanding his base.

Reactions: seam and Torg
I missed the firework show. Are they still trying to put out the forest fires?

Trump. En Fuego! Joe better get some better meds as he will not survive the first debate.

LOL. I love the little magat idiots who think that Trump pumping up his inbred, mouth-breathing supporters is equivalent to excellent debate skills. Biden has never been a terrific debater, but even now he is still 10x more adept than the Orange Buffoon in his area.

Also, I find it hilarious that you're calling him "En Fuego." I think he had at least 3 mini-strokes during that laughable speech.

Facts. Just the facts, man.
Can someone give me the summary? Was our plan to destroy America exposed?

I mean the one where we mismanage a pandemic leading to an economic recession. At the same time causing a rogue set of Minneapolis cops to murder a black man causing worldwide protests. Which we will stoke the fires of by invoking the ghost of George Wallace and Richard Nixon?

that highly secret plan to destroy America

Reactions: billanole
Don’t understand why y’all let some call center cubicle dweller that works 9-80s bother you so

Well aren’t you elite. Do you look down your nose at grocery store cashiers and delivery people too; what about table servers and factory workers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT