ADVERTISEMENT

Trump told Jordan’s king he would give him the West Bank, shocking Abdullah II, book says

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
Pro-tip to Trump, He doesn't want it, and you don't have it to give. And some idiotic "Americans" still would vote for this moran.:

Donald Trump once offered what he considered “a great deal” to Jordan’s King Abdullah II: control of the West Bank, whose Palestinian population long sought to topple the monarchy.
“I thought I was having a heart attack,” Abdullah II recalled to an American friend in 2018, according to a new book on the Trump presidency being published next week. “I couldn’t breathe. I was bent doubled-over.”
The unreported offer to Abdullah is among the startling new details about Trump’s chaotic presidency in the book, “The Divider: Trump in the White House 2017-2021” by Peter Baker, chief White House correspondent for the New York Times, and Susan Glasser, staff writer for the New Yorker.
As The Post’s Azi Paybarah writes:
The book, a copy of which was obtained by The Washington Post, is the latest in a long-running series of deeply-reported, behind-the-scenes books featuring, or written by, Trump insiders, with some claiming that they tried to curb the 45th president’s worst instincts.
Baker and Glasser write that their book is based on reporting they did for their respective outlets “as well as about 300 original interviews conducted exclusively for this book.” They added: “We obtained private diaries, memos, contemporaneous notes, emails, text messages, and other documents that shed new light on Trump’s time in office.”
Read more on the book’s revelations here.

• Wow
Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT