ADVERTISEMENT

Trump took classified documents with him as he left office, the New York Times reports.

Forget Northern. I’m eagerly waiting for @IMCC965 to rush in and tell us how this happens all the time in the military and that there’s even a formal code that covers this behavior.

XRYMPtx.jpg
@IMCC965 is still hunting those emails down. All 33 million of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
The man is a bumbling narcissistic grifter. He's not even trying to hide it. How can you cultists not see that?

I never understood why he got a pass on his toilet fixation. This is really freaky, even for this nut case. Didn’t the MAGA dildos ask themselves why he was ranting on about toilets. Christ they cheered every multiple flush word like they were getting paid to do it. Uh…wait. Hold that thought.

I never understood why he got a pass on his toilet fixation. This is really freaky, even for this nut case. Didn’t the MAGA dildos ask themselves why he was ranting on about toilets. Christ they cheered every multiple flush word like they were getting paid to do it. Uh…wait. Hold that thought.
No because it's the dumbest cult on Earth.

I'm curious @LaTavianGreenshaw24, why do you find the, at best unethical and worst illegal, actions of the past president funny?
Just like Biden, eh @sober_teacher and @Joes Place ?

Here's a thread before he refused to return him Seems everyone wants him locked up. Funny how that works. No one has wanted the same for Biden at this stage
Uh....it absolutely does, and describes the penalty

The "out" people are using is some mishmash that the Archives needs their own police force to enforce it, which is utter nonsense. DOJ needs to enforce it, but they are reticent to do so due to "politics".

Weird. Here's Joe calling for the DOJ to get the Don before he refused. So, describes the penalty for Biden too, right Joe? HAHAHAHAHA

I'm so excited to see what kind of Ninja spin double down you're gonna use here.
Three months in prison, eh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
LOCK BIDEN UP!!!!
Oh...how delicious that is! You thought Trump was guilty of Espionage at the stage well before Biden is at now! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Better in a garage by a Corvette, eh?
If this is the case, why is the hell is he walking around? Where is the AG??????
Yeah...where is that AG? Biden should be in jail according to this thread.

Ahhhhh...Best thread ever.

Reactions: TJ8869
Seems to me somebody is trying just a little too hard here in this thread. lol
Totally agree. I assume you’re referring to every hypocrite who wanted Trump in jail AS SOON as it was discovered he had documents.

Totally agree. I assume you’re referring to every hypocrite who wanted Trump in jail AS SOON as it was discovered he had documents.
It’s always fun to watch these guys inadvertantly undermine their own arguments.

ADVERTISEMENT