ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Tweet: Where Is The Racism?

Mar 14, 2003
I would be the first to condemn blatant racist statements. I am not seeing it with the tweets. Where are they at? We’ve reached a point where when someone on the right criticizes or says something about a leftist they are labeled a racist or bigot by progressives and the #fakenews media.

Reactions: OneEyedPokher
1320529223886.jpg

I would be the first to condemn blatant racist statements. I am not seeing it with the tweets. Where are they at? We’ve reached a point where when someone on the right criticizes or says something about a leftist they are labeled a racist or bigot by progressives and the #fakenews media.

This was probably Trump's worst tweet.

I do acknowledge the danger of jumping straight to that conclusion, and have said as much. Whether Trump intended it to be racist is anyone's guess.

With that said, telling four women of color, three of whom are native born, to go back to "their countries" is pretty bad and could easily be construed as racist.

If you can't see any racial angle at all, you're just as blind as the libs who never miss it.

Find a black person and tell them to go back to Africa.

Let us know how that goes for you.

You should be fine since it’s not a racist comment, at all.

This was probably Trump's worst tweet.

I do acknowledge the danger of jumping straight to that conclusion, and have said as much. Whether Trump intended it to be racist is anyone's guess.

With that said, telling four women of color, three of whom are native born, to go back to "their countries" is pretty bad and could easily be construed as racist.

If you can't see any racial angle at all, you're just as blind as the libs who never miss it.

Not only are three of them native born (if that even matters), but only two of them even come from immigrant families. Omar is a first generation immigrant and Tlaib is second generation. Ocasio-Cortez was born in the Bronx to a father who was also born in the Bronx and a mother who was born in Puerto Rico, which has been part of the United States since the Spanish-American War. Pressley is just an African American so presumably Trump wants her to go back to Africa.

Not only are three of them native born (if that even matters), but only two of them even come from immigrant families. Omar is a first generation immigrant and Tlaib is second generation. Ocasio-Cortez was born in the Bronx to a father who was also born in the Bronx and a mother who was born in Puerto Rico, which has been part of the United States since the Spanish-American War. Pressley is just an African American so presumably Trump wants her to go back to Africa.

There are three types of people in this country, Real Americans (whites--and it doesn't matter whether they were born here or are citizens or whatevs), blacks, and foreigners (anyone else of non-white descent).

It's perfectly acceptable and not at all racist to tell the blacks and the foreigners to go back to where they came from, since they aren't Real Americans.

Reactions: Rudolph and seam
There are three types of people in this country, Real Americans (whites--and it doesn't matter whether they were born here or are citizens or whatevs), blacks, and foreigners (anyone else of non-white descent).

It's perfectly acceptable and not at all racist to tell the blacks and the foreigners to go back to where they came from, since they aren't Real Americans.
giphy.gif

There is no such thing as white privilege, right?

Reactions: Rudolph
rep Omar stated anti Israeli troupes that got a lot of dog whistles going but we were told those were in no way racist. Whatever Trump is accused of doing the dems did it first

Thank you, this guy gets it. Real Americans like me and Donald J Trump can say whatever we want.

rep Omar stated anti Israeli troupes that got a lot of dog whistles going but we were told those were in no way racist. Whatever Trump is accused of doing the dems did it first

It must be nice to just brush it all off like that. Literally, whatever Trump does you'll just say dems did it first.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Trump makes xenophobic, misogynistic and racist attacks on elected members of Congress. White cult members like Northern and Iowabbforlife get off on it. They will arrogantly
defend their cult leader despite the obvious, and the beat will go on.

Last edited:
Find a black person and tell them to go back to Africa.

Let us know how that goes for you.

You should be fine since it’s not a racist comment, at all.

Haven't you heard? That's not racist. Black people have just been brainwashed by the Democrats into thinking that's racist.

/sarcasm

Though it pains me to agree with OP, I agree. Nothing he said is racist. Derogatory? Sure. But in order to be racist the comments must be related to their race— not ethnicity, nationality, country they came from, religion, sex, sexual orientation, etc. It has to be about race. If it’s not, and in this case I don’t believe race was mentioned or inferred at all, then it can’t be, by definition, “racist”.

Last edited:
With Trump I think it's nationalism (plus idiocy) talking moreso than racism. (and idiocy)

I think he’s a toxic stew of all of the above, but also believe his biggest issues are sexism and misogyny. He just cannot stand strong, outspoken or opinionated women.

Ehhh... I don't know about that interpretation. That's a very "progressive politics pleasing" interpretation. Wanting to be able to blame his actions on misogyny.

He hates anybody that fiercely criticizes him or 'Merica (the way he sees it), and those 4 have been extremely critical of him and 'Merica. These also have a strong presence in the media, and are well loved by the left.

So was this much about them being women? I'm not sure how much that played into it. I just get tired of "pleasing analysis" politically.

And I'm sure he has some racist, "backwards" views on race -- ie: blacks are naturally lazy, etc. . .

But you really don't get much of that from him, so it's hard to see as a big driver.

Whereas he's been extremely nationalistic for a long time, referring to other countries as "shitholes" etc etc . . .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT