ADVERTISEMENT

Trump using Truth Social to SLAM his own family.

Going to be an awesome Thanksgiving....wish it could be filmed

Have you asked Trump yet? Everyone seems to be frustrated with the golfers who went to the LIV tour but what about the former president that has two courses profiting from it.

I am sure he would be cool with Thanksgiving being filmed. He was already a reality TV star once.

FU5bwZ4WYAEUXA6

Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared do not believe
the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump.
They are young enough to have a long life ahead of them.
So they have no qualms about telling the truth about
Trump's loss in 2020. This leaves him a lonely man.

Trump comes across as some sort of person that you would expect to find in some bad TV comedy show. I never thought that someone like this could actually exist in real life.

They are many of these types of people. I have a brother who is very similar. I feel Desantis could be worse than trump. Because trump didn't really know how government worked he needed to use people that were 100% followers. With desantis, he thinks he knows everything, along with the fact he will have learned from trump, and he'll only use people who are willing to die for him. There won't be a Pence to stop the overthrow.

Anyone who thinks he cares about anyone other than himself is either stupid or insane. Everything he does is purely to benefit himself, anything that gets in the way of that is the problem, so he attacks them.

And yes, that includes his kids, even his great piece of a**, Ivanka.

Going to be an awesome Thanksgiving....wish it could be filmed
Well, Jared and Ivanka, and Eric didn't show at his last birthday party. Little Don, Kimberly Gargoyle, and the kid he had with #3 were the only ones that showed up.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT