ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vows pardons, government apology to 1/06 Capitol rioters if elected

As if he had any chance of elected office again...his promise to pardon the insurrectionists just guaranteed that he'll never set foot in the WH again.
State of mind.

anxious, volatile, desperate, angry, worried, agitated .... the state of mind of a trapped narcissist.

Narcissists react to pressure with unyielding defiance and aggression.

Trump is in a very vulnerable legal position, serious trouble. His circumstance is of his own making but he accepts no resposibility, impulsively lashes out, assigns blame to others, threatens retaliation and violence.

Unless there is an interventon, formal criminal legal action against him will almost certainly evoke a public call to MAGA for mass protests.....protests he knows will spur violent elements to act... which is --and this is important -- an outcome he wants.

Ii is clear from his bizarre (deranged) and dangerous social media posts that this is Trump's state of mind and where he is going as his legal jeopardy intensifies.

State of mind.

anxious, volatile, desperate, angry, worried, agitated .... the state of mind of a trapped narcissist.

Trump is in a very vulnerable legal position, serious trouble. His circumstance is of his own making but he accepts no resposibility, impulsively lashes out, assigns blame to others, threatens retaliation and violence.

Unless there is an interventon, formal criminal legal action against him will almost certainly evoke a public call to MAGA for mass protests.....protests he knows will spur violent elements to act... which is --and this is important -- an outcome he wants.

Ii is clear from his bizarre (deranged) and dangerous social media posts that this is Trump's state of mind and where he is going as his legal jeopardy intensifies.
His problem, or one of them, is he can't shut up and can't resist replying on social media.

Makes him vulnerable.

I see where you're going. It probably does behoove dems to make it feel like Trump is on the ballot, even though he is not.

The 5% who will decide close races are important to win over though, and that's where fighting delusion with more delusion isn't likely to work, especially without a policy argument (e.g. what are you going to do to make American lives better?)

Who's on any ballot?

Do you have some inside information?

His problem, or one of them, is he can't shut up and can't resist replying on social media.

Makes him vulnerable.
He is a narcissist, can't help himself. He exhibits the common traits of someone with a personality disorder. He is not going to react to pressure calmly, logically. The pattern is well established, objectively evident, and I don't see how anyone can dispute it. He is literally sick.

The best hope is an intervention IMO - not legal counselors, mental health professionals.

You can go back much futher but my challenge to others is to read all of his public comments just since the search warrant was served. It is impossible to not conclude that Trump is mentally ill. He is not in any sense normal. That would be merely unfortunate if it was Trump, crazy NYC businessman, it is extremely dangerous for all of us when it is Trump, full blown narciccist FPOTUS with a devoted cult following, some heavily armed and excitable.

I could be wrong (and it is worrisome in itself to contemplate) but it appears to me that the best hope for an intervention is a family member - probably Ivanka. Oherwise, I do believe that he is locked in to a path of intended destruction.

State of mind.

Presciently stated.

Where would Vegas put the odds on whether trump has spent one cent financially supporting those suckers & losers.
Vegas wouldn't touch that. As Michael Cohen said on TV yesterday, "Trump lies like other people breath air".
He has repeatedly lied about assisting people, but will never produce the receipts. Anyone remember all that money he raised for veterans?
And, the worst part of it is that Trump said in the interview that he had these people in his office a few days ago?? Doing what? Plotting for the next coup?

He is a narcissist, can't help himself. He exhibits the common traits of someone with a personality disorder. He is not going to react to pressure calmly, logically. The pattern is well established, objectively evident, and I don't see how anyone can dispute it. He is literally sick.

The best hope is an intervention IMO - not legal counselors, mental health professionals.

You can go back much futher but my challenge to others is to read all of his public comments just since the search warrant was served. It is impossible to not conclude that Trump is mentally ill. He is not in any sense normal. That would be merely unfortunate if it was Trump, crazy NYC businessman, it is extremely dangerous for all of us when it is Trump, full blown narciccist FPOTUS with a devoted cult following, some heavily armed and excitable.

I could be wrong (and it is worrisome in itself to contemplate) but it appears to me that the best hope for an intervention is a family member - probably Ivanka. Oherwise, I do believe that he is locked in to a path of intended destruction.
Let's be honest, the best hope is for a massive grabber on the golf course or as he flops around on some Russian operative skank he picks up at Mar A Lago.

This^^^

The problem is Biden and the dems aren't letting him do it to himself. Instead they're doubling down on 'MAGAS are fascists' and 'democracy will die' rather than appealing to the independents.

In other words, both sides are engaging in rhetoric that will gain them no votes.

So for those who look past the rhetoric (moderates and independents), actual policy/economic issues are going to determine their votes. The dems are playing from behind there right now. Joe has 2 years to turn it, but only months to make impact through congress.
How do you know moderates and independents don't feel like 1/6 was a big deal, and that the Trump cult is a threat?

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Luckily there is no way that Ron DeSantis will grant them a pardon
Until he has to promise to do so in order to curry favor with the cult in 2024. Then he will earnestly look into the cameras and promise justice for the patriots that the Deep State targeted. He will do this standing in front of a dozen cops in uniform and 100 flags.

Don't try to defeat stupidity with stupidity.

There will be no fascists on the ballot, and the country is not hanging by a thread.

Step away from the keyboard and get out in the world.
Explain how we’re wrong. I completely disagree with you because my eyes and ears say otherwise. Republicans in power tell us every day I’m right. Elaborate how Republicans are not doing what we, and hell, they, say they are. @AreWeCross can do the same. Here you go…prove me wrong that Republicans aren’t trying desperately for authoritarian rule. Explain how the trip to Moscow was innocent. Explain why CPAC went to an authoritarian country, Hungary, and invited their authoritarian President to speak here, and gave the guy a standing ovation. Please, make me feel better that Trump and MAGA aren’t threats to American democracy. Thanks.

Explain how we’re wrong. I completely disagree with you because my eyes and ears say otherwise. Republicans in power tell us every day I’m right. Elaborate how Republicans are not doing what we, and hell, they, say they are. @AreWeCross can do the same. Here you go…prove me wrong that Republicans aren’t trying desperately for authoritarian rule. Explain how the trip to Moscow was innocent. Explain why CPAC went to an authoritarian country, Hungary, and invited their authoritarian President to speak here, and gave the guy a standing ovation. Please, make me feel better that Trump and MAGA aren’t threats to American democracy. Thanks.
I agree with you that Trump and MAGA, if this movement continues to grow, is a threat to American democracy. Why would I try to prove it otherwise? You are the one who calls me MAGA, but I am not MAGA. There is nothing I have ever said on this board to support your accusations.

I can only presume you call me MAGA, because I don't support Joe and the inflationary legislation that started under Trump and the 2020 congress. Disagreeing with inflationary legislation does not make someone MAGA.

I can't defend anything the R party is doing, has done, or what they have failed to do. Find something we disagree on and let's have a debate.

Just like liberal city DAs not charging rioters in the summer of 2020. Despicable indeed.
Sure. I have no doubt that Fox pumped this lie into you. Plenty of people were arrested. Not enough, but people were arrested. People who steal or attack cops should be arrested. That's the difference between Dems and cult members.

Sure. I have no doubt that Fox pumped this lie into you. Plenty of people were arrested. Not enough, but people were arrested. People who steal or attack cops should be arrested. That's the difference between Dems and cult members.
And plenty of people who committed crimes way more serious that just standing around looking were let off without being charged. Care to chat about CHAZ? That was an actual insurrection after all.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
And plenty of people who committed crimes way more serious that just standing around looking were let off without being charged. Care to chat about CHAZ? That was an actual insurrection after all.
Who is Chaz?
My apologies. I haven’t figured out which retread poster this is, yet.

Reactions: HawkMD
Until he has to promise to do so in order to curry favor with the cult in 2024. Then he will earnestly look into the cameras and promise justice for the patriots that the Deep State targeted. He will do this standing in front of a dozen cops in uniform and 100 flags.
If Ron is the candidate he will have many other opportunities to score political points with republicans and even the MAGA crowd. If it’s one thing we live it’s a Republican hitting back at the MSM

You seriously remember when They took over down town Seattle and created the CHAZ. No cops allowed in…until after the guy was murdered then they came

JFC. Disputing the seriousness of attack on the U.S. Capitol. Another mental midget shows up.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT