ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vows to 'fight to the end,' promising 'this is long from over' after guilty verdict

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa

'This was a disgrace,' former President Trump said of the New York trial!!!​

Former President Trump shreds the NY v. Trump decision.

Former President Trump vowed to continue fighting for the Constitution after he was found guilty on all counts in the unprecedented NY v. Trump case, adding the "real verdict" will be read on Election Day.

"This was a rigged, disgraceful trial. The real verdict is going to be Nov. 5 by the people," Trump said outside the court Thursday.

"This was a rigged decision right from day one. With a conflicted judge who should have never been allowed to try this case. Never. And we will fight for our Constitution. This is long from over."

"You have a Soros-backed DA and the whole thing. We didn't do anything wrong. I'm a very innocent man. And it's OK. I'm fighting for our country. I'm fighting for our Constitution. Our whole country is being rigged right now," Trump continued.

"This was done by the Biden administration in order to wound or hurt an opponent, a political opponent. And I think it's just a disgrace. And we'll keep fighting. We'll fight till the end and we'll win because our country's gone to hell. We don't have the same country anymore. We have a divided mess. We're a nation of decline, serious decline," Trump added.

Former President Trump vowed to continue fighting for the Constitution after he was found guilty on all counts in the unprecedented NY v. Trump case, adding the "real verdict" will be read on Election Day.

"This was a rigged, disgraceful trial. The real verdict is going to be Nov. 5 by the people," Trump said outside the court Thursday.

"This was a rigged decision right from day one. With a conflicted judge who should have never been allowed to try this case. Never. And we will fight for our Constitution. This is long from over."

"You have a Soros-backed DA and the whole thing. We didn't do anything wrong. I'm a very innocent man. And it's OK. I'm fighting for our country. I'm fighting for our Constitution. Our whole country is being rigged right now," Trump continued.

"This was done by the Biden administration in order to wound or hurt an opponent, a political opponent. And I think it's just a disgrace. And we'll keep fighting. We'll fight till the end and we'll win because our country's gone to hell. We don't have the same country anymore. We have a divided mess. We're a nation of decline, serious decline," Trump added.

I wonder if all of the appeals processes will be delayed like Trump's national cases have been?

George Soros sure gets around. He's living in all of your heads. lol

I wonder if all of the appeals processes will be delayed like Trump's national cases have been?

OIP.nQ7Q9HFlRl0HvEStUYfA4AAAAA

Reactions: SA_Hawk

Ya can't buy off a felony you earned, no matter how much money you have.

I can't imagine the appeal would happen prior to the election. If he's not in jail though he will have overcome the conviction in the minds of voters well before November though.

Thanks for helping to prove my point.

Why is America so divided

May 17, 2024
Among other things, I think it's a combination of misinformation and disinformation. We often can't even agree on what should clearly be actual facts.

1+1 should always equal 2, but not always according to some.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I can't imagine the appeal would happen prior to the election. If he's not in jail though he will have overcome the conviction in the minds of voters well before November though.
An interesting point that I heard brought up…all former living U.S. presidents receive on-going CIA protection….therefore, if Trump were to physically go to prison…would he have a CIA protection detail? In the end, I don’t think Trump goes to any prison….more likely…some type of parole.

An interesting point that I heard brought up…all former living U.S. presidents receive on-going CIA protection….therefore, if Trump were to physically go to prison…would he have a CIA protection detail? In the end, I don’t think Trump goes to any prison….more likely…some type of parole.
Parole is when you get out of jail early

What a crappy assignment for secret service. I'm just going to my daily shift in Jail!

Can they pack a lunch or do they just have to eat prison food with Trump?

Don't take this personally, but you're a moran.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT