ADVERTISEMENT

Trump wanted to bomb Mexico and hide

Anyone care to defend this?

I believe it. There are multiple sources from within his administration who went on record saying that he wanted to shoot nonviolent Black Lives Matter protesters. He’s a violent and narcissistic and soci and profoundly mentally ill monster of a person, if the word person can actually apply to him.

The amazing thing is that his proposal came right out of Orwells 1984, which of course is about a dystopian future in which there are three blocks of countries globally that are constantly at war, and Oceania, where the novel is set, fires missiles add itself to keep people in fear and oppressed and controlled like docile pawns, and they also continue a perpetual war with the other powers, and unwinnable war, but we all know that being in a state of war causes people to give up their freedoms and their reason And cower in fear and yearn for some kind of strong man to tell them what to think and to pretend to protect them.

But it’s not just Trump. Even the Republican Eisenhower warned us of the power of the military industrial congressional complex. The film wag the dog showed exactly how US leaders are given incentive to create enemies and start wars for their own political gain. It is sick and it is threatening World War III right now.

Last edited:
Thanks. Unfortunately that doesn’t mean anything to me.

You should because you are. No matter how many times they told you that you weren't. You are!!

__12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
You should because you are. No matter how many times they told you that you weren't. You are!!

__12.jpg
I think you should focus on yourself. I don’t want affirmation from you or other left wing radicals.

ADVERTISEMENT