ADVERTISEMENT

"Trump was right"... is there seriously no thread on the FBI texts?

It is significant because it was being leaked at the time that there was "bombshell" after "bombshell" that Trump had colluded with Russia and/or been compromised by them. This and the litany of other texts in the briefing show that they had basically zero evidence of this ever, that many were on a partisan vendetta against him, and were using dubious tactics (such as these NSLs) to generate "evidence" or at least the appearance of evidence.

I dont think Trumps tweet had anything to do with him colluding with Russia. The Steele Dossier hadn't even been leaked at that point. I'm not sure what in any text makes you think confirms there was zero evidence of anything. These are texts from unidentified agents and we don't even know there involvement in the investigations. Have you ever worked at large organization (or small)? If some coworker says, "I think Ted is only pushing this project because he wants to make trips to Miami for the strippers", is that evidence that Ted is going to Miami for strippers?

I dont think Trumps tweet had anything to do with him colluding with Russia. The Steele Dossier hadn't even been leaked at that point. I'm not sure what in any text makes you think confirms there was zero evidence of anything. These are texts from unidentified agents and we don't even know there involvement in the investigations. Have you ever worked at large organization (or small)? If some coworker says, "I think Ted is only pushing this project because he wants to make trips to Miami for the strippers", is that evidence that Ted is going to Miami for strippers?
It would corroborate and add context to other evidence that Ted was going to Miami for strippers...or in this specific case, further corroborate claims that certain highly placed people in the intelligence community were highly politically motivated to undermine Trump and the incoming administration, and were going to extreme lengths to do so and utilizing dubious tactics. I agree that text banter can be very easy to take out of context, get overblown, etc. though.

It would corroborate and add context to other evidence that Ted was going to Miami for strippers...or in this specific case, further corroborate claims that certain highly placed people in the intelligence community were highly politically motivated to undermine Trump and the incoming administration, and were going to extreme lengths to do so and utilizing dubious tactics. I agree that text banter can be very easy to take out of context, get overblown, etc. though.

Again: Horowitz had access to ALL of this.

He disregarded it as irrelevant. Because it is irrelevant when in proper context.

Reactions: cigaretteman
AntiqueUnluckyCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

A lot of salty mofos in this thread.

We haven't even gotten into the sub-source of the Steele Dossier was INVESTIGATED for being a Russian Agent between 2009-2011... and a "threat to National Security"... the same document that was used to extend at least 3 FISA request to spy on Carter Page.

So to recap... the Obama Administration used an actual Russian asset for information to spy on the incoming Presidents Campaign and Transition Team and accuse them of being Russian spies... and they knew this in 2016 and did nothing.

The same FBI said to be concerned about Russian interference in election, was using information from a suspected Russian spy to probe a presidential campaign. The same FBI claiming Carter Page a Russian agent, was making that case based on info from a suspected Russia agent. And they never told the FISC about this previous investigation.

50 years might not be long enough to go back.

Reactions: hawkedoff
AntiqueUnluckyCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

A lot of salty mofos in this thread.

We haven't even gotten into the sub-source of the Steele Dossier was INVESTIGATED for being a Russian Agent between 2009-2011... and a "threat to National Security"... the same document that was used to extend at least 3 FISA request to spy on Carter Page.

So to recap... the Obama Administration used an actual Russian asset for information to spy on the incoming Presidents Campaign and Transition Team and accuse them of being Russian spies... and they knew this in 2016 and did nothing.

The same FBI said to be concerned about Russian interference in election, was using information from a suspected Russian spy to probe a presidential campaign. The same FBI claiming Carter Page a Russian agent, was making that case based on info from a suspected Russia agent. And they never told the FISC about this previous investigation.

50 years might not be long enough to go back.
2014-soft-pretzels-animation-680x324.gif

So we Gish Galloped from random FBI texts (which Horowitz ignored because in-context they are nonsense), to the Steele Dossier to Pennywise the clown.

Good Show, Bot!!!!
The Russian Hoax has completely fallen apart and you are clutching the pearls...

And you been COMPLETELY wrong on every major story in the last 4 years... its impressive, your ineptitude.

ADVERTISEMENT