ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Was Shot

Scruffy…that’s why the Donald is counting on you……You are so phuquin’ gullible…….Have you changed your bandage on your ear, yet?
Honestly, how stupid are the citizens of our country?

If Trump getting shot in the ear is what has inspired a bunch of idiots to disregard everything wrong with Trump and get on board with the idea of him being heroic and fit for office, then our representative democracy is already in peril.

Seriously, why does it matter if it was a shard of glass or an actual bullet?

Reactions: EasyHawk
43063ede413cd084871f352a31fb8b742784dec711bb47a070eabdb42304b178.jpg

If Trump getting shot in the ear is what has inspired a bunch of idiots to disregard everything wrong with Trump and get on board with the idea of him being heroic and fit for office, then our representative democracy is already in peril.

Come on now….Im having fun with the “shard of glass” thingy….It really pisses these MAGAts off…….But then Donald told me the other night he was going to talk about his “attempted assassination” only that night….only one time…….Well today in Michigan, he RETOLD the story again……..Can you believe the Liar of Liars lied again?

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Scruffy…that’s why the Donald is counting on you……You are so phuquin’ gullible…….Have you changed your bandage on your ear, yet?
Wait.. let me get this straight. I'm gullible because I choose to believe a MD who signed his name on a letter to congress detailing the issue/what happened over some random far lefties on the internet? You're a clown if this is a serious take/pitch lol

Come on now….Im having fun with the “shard of glass” thingy….It really pisses these MAGAts off…….But then Donald told me the other night he was going to talk about his “attempted assassination” only that night….only one time…….Well today in Michigan, he RETOLD the story again……..Can you believe the Liar of Liars lied again?
Yeah, wtf is wrong with you
Which ones? I gotta a BP pill to take in an hour or so…..anything else?
Have you taken you anti-psychotic today?

Democrats couldn’t even make it 7 days after a call for unity on both sides.

Trump was shot. Trying to figure out if Democrats are pissed he survived or pissed that he looks like a badass coming out of the shooting.
He has looked like an idiot constantly.

Reactions: Twoooooooo

There wasn’t anything wrong with Trump the first term. What makes you think his second term would be a different?

There wasn’t anything wrong with Trump the first term. What makes you think his second term would be a different?
It was absolutely “perfect” OiT…except the cavalry didn’t arrive in time in 1/6/21…the motherphuquer tried to overthrow the US government and destroy the Constitution ( which he took an oath to uphold) and you think he was a great leader. You are such a dumb phuque, an embarrassment to the state of Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT