ADVERTISEMENT

Trump will fire Mueller

Have they found ANYTHING yet? No. Mueller doesn't have carte blanche to investigate ANYTHING wants. He's a hatchet man and needs to go. Enough is enough.
Solid personal attack against a man that fought in Vietnam and has had a distinguished career. Do you have a small twinge in your brain for attacking a brave, honorable man to defend a philandering, tax cheating money launderer who wanted to go to Vietnam really bad, but his feet were too owie?

Let me put it this way. You still believe Hillary is guilty of... something... in the Benghazi attack, correct? Despite multiple Congressional inquiries that turned up nothing and cost millions. What would you have said if Obama had ended that investigation or given her a pardon?
Hillary lied to the faces of the family members at the airport hanger to receive the bodies. Obama lied too. A video... Thise two are such polical animals that they didn't even know when to stop playing politics and when to protect American lives.

I agree that firing Mueller only intensifies the pressure.
This is a lose/lose for Orange. Shit like this happens when rookies play the game.
Trump is going down. It's not IF. but WHEN.

Hillary lied to the faces of the family members at the airport hanger to receive the bodies. Obama lied too. A video... Thise two are such polical animals that they didn't even know when to stop playing politics and when to protect American lives.

You missed the point yet again. You are literally too stupid to have an argument with.

I think it's just a matter of time. Trump clearly dislikes Mueller, is presently trying to discredit him, and is warning him to not investigate large portions of Trump's life. If Don has the power, I think he will use it.

He has to.

I think it's just a matter of time. Trump clearly dislikes Mueller, is presently trying to discredit him, and is warning him to not investigate large portions of Trump's life. If Don has the power, I think he will use it.

This is my current line of thinking as well. DT Barnum isn't concerned about the investigation about collusion and the election. Enough smoke and mirrors to beat that.

He's freaking scared to death about an investigation of how much Russian money has flowed through his organization.

Mueller is loading up on experts to investigate the latter ... DT Barnum needs to get rid of him.

Yep, people who disagree with you for sound reasons are...on drugs. Great point. Thanks for passing on your chance to own up as a lib. Can't blame you.

You're right...CNN has never had more credibility. Great point.

What sound reasoning have you presented? Your arguments boil down to a 2nd grader saying, "Nuh uh! I know you are but what am I?" You can barely form complete sentences, much less present an argument. Seriously, you're not even arguing, you're just typing random words. Seeing you get so thoroughly owned in every single thread makes me kind of sad for you, like watching a brain damaged monkey compete on Jeopardy.

What sound reasoning have you presented? Your arguments boil down to a 2nd grader saying, "Nuh uh! I know you are but what am I?" You can barely form complete sentences, much less present an argument. Seriously, you're not even arguing, you're just typing random words. Seeing you get so thoroughly owned in every single thread makes me kind of sad for you, like watching a brain damaged monkey compete on Jeopardy.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

George Carlin

Reactions: ft254 and IACub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT