ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Appeal = "The End of Politics" -- Do You Agree? -- Now with POLL

Should Trump be allowed to run for Prez? Should he be allowed to serve? Vote on all 3 points.

• He shoulld be allowed to serve even if he doesn't win.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
That's what Rachel says. As ugly, divisive and dishonest as politics has gotten, I can see the appeal.

It's obviously not all that Trump offers, but how important do you this this appeal is to his supporters and those he is wooing?

• Sad
Reactions: h-hawk
My advice if u don’t want to be involved in politics don’t vote. Trump is weird but we‘ve had populist/dictator wannabe types run or be elected before. Joe MCCarthy, Nixon, FDR, William Jennings Bryan, Teddy Roosevelt, Andrew Jackson , Ross Perot, George Wallace, Charles Lindbergh etc etc. Only have as much power as we give them.

My advice if u don’t want to be involved in politics don’t vote. Trump is weird but we‘ve had populist/dictator wannabe types run or be elected before. Joe MCCarthy, Nixon, FDR, William Jennings Bryan, Teddy Roosevelt, Andrew Jackson , Ross Perot, George Wallace, Charles Lindbergh etc etc. Only have as much power as we give them.

Did any of them get their followers to storm the Capitol?

Reactions: hawkbirch
My advice is towards the folks who don’t want democracy anymore. Telling them Trump isn’t special and to stay home and stop watching the circus. The show continues with or without u.

Trump did not get his followers to storm the capital either. He promoted peace.

Nancy Pelosi knew of the protests but refused additional police forces and the national guard. I'm assuming you think she allowed the storming of the capital.

Nancy Pelosi knew of the protests but refused additional police forces and the national guard. I'm assuming you think she allowed the storming of the capital.

You are so deep in the cult...seek help

YOU ALL NEED TO FIGHT LIKE HELL. IF MIKE PENCE HAS THE GUTS. but d it peacefully.

That was Nicky Haley that refused additional forces, idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: tumorboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT