ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Attempted Assassin Is Gone

Weird indeed.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

I have no doubt that this was a planned event. Let us revisit some of this:
  • Crooks probably the only 20 something male in the US with almost no online presence
  • Flew a freaking drone around the event ahead of time
  • Googled how far away was Oswald and then registered for Trump rally. What's the point of the Big Brother state we live in if this gets overlooked?
  • SS didn't meet with local law like normal
  • Building in question was not secured
  • Snipers could clearly see Crooks ahead of time as well as onlookers pointing him out to authorities 4 minutes ahead of time.
  • SS tapes mysteriously have all disappeared
  • Austin Private wealth shorted DJT 12 million shares the day before (controlled by BlackRock) then claimed it was a mistake
  • Happened to be the one rally that was picked up live by every TV network, almost like they knew something was going to happen
I believe in coincidences being possible but come on.

Literal dust in the wind. The assassination attempt looks more like an inside job each and every day.
1. I believe there was definitely something fishy about the assassination attempt. Always have. Gross incompetence just doesn’t explain it to me. Just so I am clear.

2. What would you expect to find from an autopsy or examination of the body that would provide a link to a coverup?

• Crooks probably the only 20 something male in the US with almost no online presence
  • Googled how far away was Oswald and then registered for Trump rally. What's the point of the Big Brother state we live in if this gets overlooked?
  • Snipers could clearly see Crooks ahead of time as well as onlookers pointing him out to authorities 4 minutes ahead of time.
  • Austin Private wealth shorted DJT 12 million shares the day before (controlled by BlackRock) then claimed it was a mistake
  • Happened to be the one rally that was picked up live by every TV network, almost like they knew something was going to happen
Was this a comprehensive list of Fox News talking points or just the condensed version?

Clay Higgons! LOL The guy who claimed the FBI bussed in undercover FBI agents to entice the crazy MAGAs to storm the capital.

Deep State alerted all TV network executives to run this live??? 🤔

Reactions: MitchLL
What exactly would having his body prove? He was shot. He died. An autopsy was almost certainly performed. What does the body being cremated prove?

I am confused on why we don't know a lot more about this kid by this point. No one is coming forward about him. Nothing really being pursued about his family or upbringing. It is very strange that there aren't even independent journalists digging into this more.

The secret service conspiracy is bunk. They were just incompetent and then went into cya mode. Everyone that has ever had a job has seen this happen. The agents didn't shoot because they absolutely had rules of engagement that didn't allow them to shoot without authorization. Guaranteed. They didn't get authorization because the secret service was incompetent. You can probably add in that senior leadership doesn't care about Trump or their own biases didn't view Trump as being actually in danger. Whatever. But it isn't a conspiracy to have him killed. It is stupidity, arrogance, and incompetence

Deep State alerted all TV network executives to run this live??? 🤔
this one is curious. Trump has done a bunch of rallies that were basically only live on like Newsmax... this just happened to be a rally that was live on broadcast TV. There's some REALLY odd coincidences that all had to come together at once that make it really hard to believe the SS could be that incompetent.

Reactions: Scruddy
Why does a congressional representative believe he has the right/authority to examine the body of a killed criminal?
Because he's on the house oversite committee which formally announced an investigation into the assassination attempt. This is very simple and obvious, hooiser.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Because he's on the house oversite committee which formally announced an investigation into the assassination attempt. This is very simple and obvious, hooiser.

House oversight committees do not have rights to physical evidence in a crime.

this one is curious. Trump has done a bunch of rallies that were basically only live on like Newsmax... this just happened to be a rally that was live on broadcast TV. There's some REALLY odd coincidences that all had to come together at once that make it really hard to believe the SS could be that incompetent.
The head of the secret service at the time was also involved in illegal disposable of the white house cocaine so I'd say malfeasance is a better explanation than stupidity (though I do think cheetle is an idiot)

Reactions: KFsdisciple
The head of the secret service at the time was also involved in illegal disposable of the white house cocaine so I'd say malfeasance is a better explanation than stupidity (though I do think cheetle is an idiot)
If there was a deep state, and if they were trying to assassinate a former president, and they were trying to cover it up... what would they do differently?

With Republicans...everything is a conspiracy.

Really surprised Mike Lindell has not been involved. He's got proof on everything.

BTW...25% off on all My Pillows!
Promo code poso actually gets you a good discount off of great product

Reactions: MitchLL
Remember when bed, bath and beyond made the political statement of dropping the my pillow product then promptly went bankrupt?
To be fair BB&B was so over priced, you could only shop there if you had one of their coupons for like 50% off. Their mark-up was stupid.

And he is qualified to examine a body and make determinations based on his findings? Isn't that what the medical examiner did?

And he is qualified to examine a body and make determinations based on his findings? Isn't that what the medical examiner did?
He's not, but perhaps he wanted to order an independent examination as part of the investigation? I have no idea here, but it is a reasonable explanation especially since the official narrative right now is total failure and incompetence.

Let's sort these things out and see how they look when you look at just the facts:

Facts (things that can be proven):
  • Googled how far away was Oswald and then registered for Trump rally. What's the point of the Big Brother state we live in if this gets overlooked*
Feelings/speculation and suspicions that don't seem relevant to the event (with key words highlighted):
  • *Googled how far away was Oswald and then registered for Trump rally. What's the point of the Big Brother state we live in if this gets overlooked <--- (Personal speculation)
  • SS tapes mysteriously have all disappeared.
  • Austin Private wealth shorted DJT 12 million shares the day before (controlled by BlackRock) then claimed it was a mistake <--suggestion this had ties to the assassination?
  • Happened to be the one rally that was picked up live by every TV network, almost like they knew something was going to happen.
From the facts it looks like an amateur assassin did some prep by googling, scouting the area and was lucky he didn't get spotted or shot prior to him firing. Looks like incompetence on the part of law enforcement and the Secret Service. I also believe it has been said local law enforcement did not have direct communication ability to the SS, which might explain the delay between spotting Crooks and him being taken out before he could accomplish his mission, whatever that was. The rest of the points seem irrelevant or just speculation.

THEY NEEDED TO RELEASE THE ASSASSIN'S BODY BEFORE ANYONE DISCOVERED THE FBI BRAIN IMPLANT THAT TOOK HIM OUT LIKE IN THE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE MOVIE WITH PHILLIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT