ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Beta Male Press conference 8-8 edition

The guy can spend money like none other.

Working hard buying votes. I was just listening to him taking about the Dems- i mean the radical left- and how they are gong to ruin the stock market. Not by spending more than him.

Working hard buying votes. I was just listening to him taking about the Dems- i mean the radical left- and how they are gong to ruin the stock market. Not by spending more than him.

All politicians like to spend money. I criticize Trump for a lot of things and want to see him removed from office. It is hard to complain about spending when the Democratic House has put up a relief bill that will cost more than 3 trillion dollars, which is more than Trump is currently willing to approve.

He warned us in 2016. Other people's money. He takes nothing about the job of being president seriously. It's just a reality show scam.

Likely to be a tweet soon about how Paula is a nasty reporter, and an attempt to yank her pass.

You know he's going to spin this to where he is the hero. It shall be glorious.

You realize that you can no longer use the 2nd amendment or anything else in the Constitution to try to defend the right to own a gun if you don't call this action out today, right?

If you defend Trump on this, you are essentially disavowing the Constitution as a document that means anything or has any authority over you.

When you can outspend liberals, that's a serious accomplishment.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
He spent the first fifteen minutes talking about how the Democrats plan to steal the election, mail in ballots, etc. Before he said a word about the unemployed. Get ready for Nov 4, he will rip this country in two trying to preserve power.
The networks other than State TV need to stop covering him live, or at least wait to cut in when he's being substantive.

Social security is an entitlement.

I'd like to know how that's going to work.

So, no FICA payroll tax for anyone making <$100k per year.

Right now OASDI caps at wage of $137,700 and Medicare is unlimited.

So, would it be the opposite of what it is now: No FICA coming out of paychecks until you reach $100,000 of wages, then OASDI caps at some point and Medicare is unlimited?

I can't picture a permanent 100% cut of FICA for everyone making <$100,000. How the F are SS and Medicare going to be funded, when they are both already in a financial crisis?

Good news - no payroll tax. Bad news - retirement age just went up to 85.

I've been under the impression that 'Pubs didn't like the welfare programs or handouts from the government.
How are these stimulus packages any different (other than they had Chump's backing)?

So he's going to defund Social Security and Medicare if he's reelected? Goodbye Senior vote.
I read an article yesterday that said the amount not paid through the end of the year would have to be paid back if Congress doesn’t act change this. If Congress didn’t act it would basically be an interest free loan thru December.

I saw some more video this morning and it appears that just before the nasty woman corrected him, another nasty woman pushed him on the threats of lawsuits. It's hard to tell with masks on, but it looked like Kristen Welker of MSNBC. She seems to have pissed off Trump by pointing out these are Executive Orders and memos, that he wasn't signing legislation, and that he was going to get sued.

ADVERTISEMENT