ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's data analytic firm on camera talking about setting up sex stings

gusto79

HR Legend
Sep 11, 2002
Undercover investigation of Cambridge Analytica. The head guy talks about sending girls to seduce opponents and also sending in fake people to attempt bribes. Also says it doesn't matter if it's true as long as people believe it.

Skip to the 13:00 mark to see the part with the head guy.

Part 2 airs tomorrow where they explain how they gamed the trump election.

I think their response was they don't actually do anything illegal or unethical. They just say that to test their clients to see if their clients WANT them to do anything illegal. That way they can tell which clients are bad and they shouldn't work with.

I think their response was they don't actually do anything illegal or unethical. They just say that to test their clients to see if their clients WANT them to do anything illegal. That way they can tell which clients are bad and they shouldn't work with.

And all those guys showing up to the 13 year old girl’s house with condoms and wine coolers on To Catch a Predator were just there to tell the girl about the dangers of meeting guys online.

Could this be the reason the GOP is so hesitant to weigh in on the investigations, knowing that they probably used this service? Also, before I thought Bannon was somewhat safe from the Mueller probe, but now it seems like he may not be. Will be interested to see if he gets caught up because he seems like he would know a lot but is also the kind of guy that would flip easily so he doesn't have to give up booze and hookers for a prison cell.

Reactions: BelemNole and Torg
Undercover investigation of Cambridge Analytica. The head guy talks about sending girls to seduce opponents and also sending in fake people to attempt bribes. Also says it doesn't matter if it's true as long as people believe it.

Skip to the 13:00 mark to see the part with the head guy.

The British are going after this firm, securing warrants last night to freeze their servers. Pretty much blows the no collusion argument out of the park. The Alt Right conspiracy theorists need to do some explaining.

Could this be the reason the GOP is so hesitant to weigh in on the investigations, knowing that they probably used this service? Also, before I thought Bannon was somewhat safe from the Mueller probe, but now it seems like he may not be. Will be interested to see if he gets caught up because he seems like he would know a lot but is also the kind of guy that would flip easily so he doesn't have to give up booze and hookers for a prison cell.

Mercer, the billionaire Republican financier owns this company. The web keeps growing and the circle keeps tightening. Yeah, the Republican conspirators knew it had to shut things down. Too late. I hope those lackeys go to prison along with the Orange Turd and his cohorts, including his bobble head VP.

Reactions: ICHawk-I
Outrage level is impossible to determine without pictures of said prostitutes.
Allegedly these Ukrainian women are available for marriage. If spies - I'll tell them anything.

ukrainian-woman.jpg

6d1e9dfd7dee0d1e7c5b0f33d34ec7cc--inna-ukraine.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT