ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's plan for the GOP: Do more of what he wants.

This summer is going to be interesting for me. As a result of my relocation of primary residence, I’ll be swapping a set of left wing looney overlords for a set of right wing looney overlords. I just hope they’ll be a little nicer to talk to

What am I missing in the op? The party adapting a platform in line with the candidates stances is ruling over people?

1st, how is that possibly ruling over someone? They adapt a platform and people have the opportunity to vote for or against it.

2nd, what party doesn't adapt their platform around the candidates stances? That would be dumb as hell.

This summer is going to be interesting for me. As a result of my relocation of primary residence, I’ll be swapping a set of left wing looney overlords for a set of right wing looney overlords. I just hope they’ll be a little nicer to talk to

ok GIF

For the party of freedom you guys sure do love being ruled over.

So a couple of things with that:

1. What part of the below is being "ruled over"?

"Trump's stance on reproductive rights, which would lift the call for a 20-week federal abortion ban that is part of the current platform's language."

2. Read that shit and think about what we know of the media protecting the Whitehouse. That's an entire article of gobbledygook. It's all headlines and trigger words. Zero substance.

Reactions: hexumhawk
What am I missing in the op? The party adapting a platform in line with the candidates stances is ruling over people?

1st, how is that possibly ruling over someone? They adapt a platform and people have the opportunity to vote for or against it.

2nd, what party doesn't adapt their platform around the candidates stances? That would be dumb as hell.
Typical Trump. He doesn’t want any messy details or his fingerprints on anything. Can’t be judged on any stance if you don’t take any. Just support Dear Leader and you will be fine.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I imagine you should prepare yourself for resentment and suspicion.

Typical Trump. He doesn’t want any messy details or his fingerprints on anything. Can’t be judged on any stance if you don’t take any. Just support Dear Leader and you will be fine.
? What does that have to do with the op or with what I said? I think you guys are losing it. Your brains are broken.

? What does that have to do with the op or with what I said? I think you guys are losing it. Your brains are broken.
Are you still waiting for Trump to release his plan on abortion? I believe it was going to be released in 2 weeks.
If you don't have any specifics, you can't get caught in a lie. You just keep on lying, and lying, and lying...

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Are you still waiting for Trump to release his plan on abortion? I believe it was going to be released in 2 weeks.
If you don't have any specifics, you can't get caught in a lie. You just keep on lying, and lying, and lying...
Ok, so the op says we are being ruled over because the GOP adopted a platform that aligns with Trumps stances. Now you are saying there is no platform. You guys just bitch because you love bitching I think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT