ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps SCOTUS nominee belongs to a Cult

She went to and taught at Notre Dame.

Enough said.

Reactions: biggreydogs
Gonna rip her apart here even before the Senate Dems trot out some guy that claims she raped him in high school

She drinks kool aid and was once a handmaiden.

The fact that this weirdo is about to be on the highest court is yet another sorry reflection of the Trump era.

You realize that Freemasons do not like Catholics, right? Also, that the Catholic Church does not want its members to belong to that organization? So keep swinging away and making yourself look stupid.

Freemasons are Catholic.. what do you mean they don't like Catholics they are Catholic. They have this whole thing about being the Knights Templar and the the demorney crowd and all that jazz. I have been to my neighbor's Catholic church and seeing him dress up in the Knights Templar uniform with the big furry thing up on the helmet and the big white cape.... right there in the Catholic church with his daughter getting married. that stuff is all related

Last edited:
Freemasons are Catholic.. what do you mean they don't like Catholics they are Catholic. They have this whole thing about being the Knights Templar and the the demorney crowd and all that jazz. I have been to my neighbor's Catholic church and seeing him dress up in the Knights Templar uniform with the big furry thing up on the helmet and the big white cape.... right there in the Catholic church with his daughter getting married. that stuff is all related
You do not know shit, and Freemasons are not Catholic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT