ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's VP: Will it be another white male, or will he go woke?

breaking : tulsi just went on clay and buck.

she said she'd be "honored" to be vp. she also satated her independent status makes her uniquely qualified to kick biden and kamalalala's butt, or something like that

she also stated that trump and her have had "talks"

breaking : tulsi just went on clay and buck.

she said she'd be "honored" to be vp. she also satated her independent status makes her uniquely qualified to kick biden and kamalalala's butt, or something like that

she also stated that trump and her have had "talks"
So he'll make a woke pick?

Of course it's going to be another christian nationalist who loves white supremacy. But also someone as boring as Pence was because he doesn't want to compete for the spotlight. Oh, and they need to answer one question "When the election for my 3rd term happens, will you certify the election?"

I'd like for it to be another celebrity like Trump, as that will add to the already established comedy it'll provide. Jon Voight and James Woods would probably say yes.

Edit to say Curt Schilling. That's my hope.

A71ACE609670FCF14C0F564B80C4BFFB024C5695.jpeg

anybody who says "for the love of country leave the dems behind"

is a bigtime hero of the right

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Kevin Sorbo never has much going on, I bet he'd say yes. He plays the victim card REALLY well so he would fit in with Trump.
Yeah but Trump already whines so often. His followers say he's fighting back, but he's really just crying all the time. So it's got to be a tough guy hot head as his VP, not another little bitch. Maybe Gina Carano.

It will likely be a white male because, as republicans will tell you, they are the only people qualified for the job.
But apparently there are ZERO white males out there who could do a good job because all you dimwit men seem to be okay with the two mummies currently on the ballot.
Not a single other human male or female besides these two idiots could do a good job?

But apparently there are ZERO white males out there who could do a good job because all you dimwit men seem to be okay with the two mummies currently on the ballot.
Not a single other human male or female besides these two idiots could do a good job?
Wut?

Reactions: lucas80
Only Trump can save us from Biden.

Only Biden can save us from Trump

That’s correct.
I don't think he would do much in texas either to move the needle. trump used to make fun of him more than any other. the hispanics here have been swinging towards females lately, like maya flores and such.

That’s correct.
Plus, Rubio helped to popularize the name, "Tiny Hands Trump."

"He is taller than me, he's like 6' 2", which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5' 2"," Rubio joked. "Have you seen his hands? And you know what they say about men with small hands -- "
--Marco Rubio

Plus, Rubio helped to popularize the name, "Tiny Hands Trump."

"He is taller than me, he's like 6' 2", which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5' 2"," Rubio joked. "Have you seen his hands? And you know what they say about men with small hands -- "
--Marco Rubio
One of the things that makes Notting Hill a great movie is the impeccable timing

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT