ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpsters going to Trumpster: Birthers part 2

Good lord. Leave it to Jacob f’in Wohl.

$20 bucks says that Trump runs with this at some point and makes a comment that, “people are saying, our best legal scholars are saying, that she isn’t even eligible to become president.”

Am I supposed to know who Jacob Wohl is?

Does it matter? This already happened the last time a minority ran for POTUS on the Dem ticket. Than the Republicans punished one of the biggest pushers of the conspiracy theory by making him POTUS.

Jacob Wohl is probably just setting himself up to run for POTUS in 2028.

Reactions: Torg and naturalmwa
Does it matter? This already happened the last time a minority ran for POTUS on the Dem ticket. Than the Republicans punished one of the biggest pushers of the conspiracy theory by making him POTUS.

Jacob Wohl is probably just setting himself up to run for POTUS in 2028.
It does matter, at least a little bit. There have been fringe idiots making birther claims about McCain and Cruz and, iirc, even Romney. When someone I’ve actually heard of starts claiming Harris can’t run then I’ll get keyed up about it.

Oh come on, you don’t remember when conservative media got a hard on when Wohl orchastrated a fake press conference to frame Mueller of some sort of misconduct? Pretty sure Limbaugh is still recovering from that case of blue balls.
I had never heard of Wohl until I opened this thread. I don’t pay attention to Rush and other conservative media types.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
Oh come on, you don’t remember when conservative media got a hard on when Wohl orchastrated a fake press conference to frame Mueller of some sort of misconduct? Pretty sure Limbaugh is still recovering from that case of blue balls.

Rush doesn't care. He laughs all the way to the bank about the crap that his brain dead listeners buy from him.

Reactions: ReliableOstrich
Wohl is a known idiot and conspiracy theorist. Nobody on the right listens to him.

He’s got 180k Twitter followers. Certainly some of the cray cray right follows him despite the fact he’s a known idiot, conspiracy theorist, and one of the youngest persons ever banned from the securities industry.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Wohl is a known idiot and conspiracy theorist. Nobody on the right listens to him.

Um...
wohl.jpg

Reactions: cigaretteman
Jacob Wohl didn't invent the punchable face, he just perfected it.

Do you guys know how we like to dunk on IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life on here for the easy likes? That's Jacob Wohl on twitter.

So there are only two qualifications to be POTUS, why is it a shocker to confirm either one

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT