ADVERTISEMENT

Trying really, really hard not to get my hopes up . . .

I consider myself to be a moderate Republican and I don't want Trump anywhere near the White House again. He is not the Republican Party regardless of what anyone says and he's not good for this country. I feel the same way about Joe Biden...he's not good for this country. I think Desantis stands a great chance of being elected in the next go-around because D's will lack passion for whomever they put up there. Trump changes everything and the D's will come out in full force. They'd elect a block of cheese before they'd let Trump in office again...which is kind of what we're dealing with now.
I believe DeSantis would bring out Democrats again.

I consider myself to be a moderate Republican and I don't want Trump anywhere near the White House again. He is not the Republican Party regardless of what anyone says and he's not good for this country. I feel the same way about Joe Biden...he's not good for this country. I think Desantis stands a great chance of being elected in the next go-around because D's will lack passion for whomever they put up there. Trump changes everything and the D's will come out in full force. They'd elect a block of cheese before they'd let Trump in office again...which is kind of what we're dealing with now.

You mean this GOP? I hate to tell you, Trump took over your party years ago.

Reaction to today's January 6th Committee hearing

DeSantis is a more sophisticated and polished Trump. That's where you are way off.

You mean this GOP? I hate to tell you, Trump took over your party years ago.

Reaction to today's January 6th Committee hearing
Then i guess we can disagree to agree. I know how i feel and i think Trump is really the only name out there at the moment for people who don't follow closely. I also think most of America is ready to turn the page on the ugliness of where we currently are as a nation...that means new candidates on both sides. My hope is the focus stays on Trump, keep running him into the ground, keep talking about him...and then maybe we can get some adults in charge again.

Reactions: globalhawk
ADVERTISEMENT