ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson and Jimmy Dore breakdown the Iowa Caucus

Tucker is a douche. Jimmy Dore goes over the edge on his assumptions. Not sure I buy the conspiracy theories on this.

Nothing about content just appearances huh. Typically superficial of you

168353.gif

Tucker used to be a neocon and I didn’t like him. At this point he is a populist who is telling the truth. Fox has suspended him and Antifa has stormed his front door

because he is putting the truth out there

Tucker used to be a neocon and I didn’t like him. At this point he is a populist who is telling the truth. Fox has suspended him and Antifa has stormed his front door

because he is putting the truth out there

He’s also, pretty clearly from multiple segments, a white nationalist.

Reactions: royhobbs2
I was watching a while back and really liked Tucker's anti-war stance in the ME. Then he went on to explain its because those resources should go to fighting the true enemy which are the dirty brown people invading our country from the south.

I was watching a while back and really liked Tucker's anti-war stance in the ME. Then he went on to explain its because those resources should go to fighting the true enemy which are the dirty brown people invading our country from the south.
This is a complete lie, lets see you document and back up this fiction.

Neocons don't like it that are troops cant be rented out for foreign causes not in our own interests.

Neoliberals want open borders to destroy our sovereignty and our nation

Tucker is against both things as are 90% of the American people

Reactions: B1G

Neocons don't like it that are troops cant be rented out for foreign causes not in our own interests.

What part is a lie that you want me to prove? That he was anti ME war or that he linked it to the invasion of the southern border?

Those "dirty brown people" that are invading us are as a result of the actions of Obama and Hillary in Honduras. Let's start there.

Reactions: royhobbs2

Those "dirty brown people" that are invading us are as a result of the actions of Obama and Hillary in Honduras. Let's start there.

anybody who opposes mass illegal immigration is going to be accused of discrimination by some on the left.

Carlson used to be a neocon, he no longer is.

Where did I defend Carlson? What does this have to do with Honduras and the role Hillary and Obama played in overthrowing the democratically elected Zelaya?

In her book Hard Choices, Clinton admitted she helped ensure that Zelaya would not be returned to the presidency. She wrote, “In the subsequent days [following the coup] I spoke with my counterparts around the hemisphere, including Secretary [Patricia] Espinosa in Mexico. We strategized on a plan to restore order in Honduras and ensure that free and fair elections could be held quickly and legitimately, which would render the question of Zelaya moot.”

When he was deposed, Zelaya was attempting to get a nonbinding resolution on the ballot asking voters whether they wished to reform the constitution. He supported a 60 percent hike in the minimum wage, “and this infuriated two U.S. companies, Chiquita Brands International (formerly United Fruit) and Dole Food Company,” said John Perkins, author of The New Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, in an interview with the website Truthout. The big corporations feared that a rise in Honduras’ minimum wage could spread to other countries in Latin America.

Zelaya put in place several liberal policies, including free education and meals for children, subsidies to small farmers, lower interest rates and free electricity.

“These policies paid off,” Perkins said. “Honduras enjoyed a nearly 10 percent decline in the poverty level. But these same policies were seen as a dire threat to the hegemony and bottom lines of global corporations and as a precedent that would alter policies throughout Latin America and much of the rest of the world. Corporate leaders demanded that the CIA take out this democratically elected president. It did.”
https://consortiumnews.com/2016/03/15/hillarys-link-to-honduran-violence/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT