ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson is a POS

Yeah, and people's livelihoods are being burned down under the cover of darkness.

Just stop.

None of this bullshit should be happening.
Thanks for proving my point. Because losing material things is the same as losing your actual life. You’re not very good at comparisons considering you think we should be able to call women the b word for equality purposes.

Thanks for proving my point. Because losing material things is the same as losing your actual life. You’re not very good at comparisons considering you think we should be able to call women the b word for equality purposes.

We don't know if that old guy trying to protect his store will live.

But the police didn't kill him and he wasn't black, so who cares, amirite?

Everything. Tucker Carlson gets paid and makes a good living off of peoples ignorance and lack of thinking ability. Typically people who lack necessary life experience.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

It's okay with you for thugs to burn a mom and pop store down and cold-clock the "pop" for trying to put out the fire because the police are out of control?

HOW THE F*** is that OKAY in your world?

Reactions: ggmditka
People watching and believe this shit and vote for Trump. The greatest generation has to be rolling in their graves or the few remaining beyond pissed if not getting killed by Covid due to this ****ing pile of shit failure at everything President.
You have severe emotional problems. I would hate to know what goes through your head on a daily basis, constantly triggered with emotional responses. Get a grip dude.

You’re so misinformed about race relations in this country I’m not even going to waste my time. Understand this, while white folks feel inconvenienced, even though they shouldn’t feel that way whatsoever considering the power dynamic in this country. Black people are being killed in broad daylight. Now, I don’t expect you to comprehend what I’m talking about, but the fact you or anyone else buys into Tucker Carlson tells anyone with a functioning brain how dumb you actually are.
You mean cops shit a violent criminal with multiple weapons?????
Nice choice of words lol

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

It's okay with you for thugs to burn a mom and pop store down and cold-clock the "pop" for trying to put out the fire because the police are out of control?

HOW THE F*** is that OKAY in your world?
Of course it's fine, as long as the owners white!

No, this is EXACTLY the sort of questions that should be happening right now.

If you're mad at the police, attack the police station.

Attacking innocent store owners to get your "reparations" is complete bullshit and ALL of society should be united in saying that.
Wrong, epically wrong. If we were playing hot and cold, you’d be freezing.

So, let me get this straight. YOU think it's OKAY for people to loot stores and burn them down, and commit other acts of violence, and if the COMMUNITY tries to stop them with guns, that's a BAD thing in your opinion?

I shouldn’t be reading this...unfathomable that anyone can equate a few days worth of property damage with the taking of human lives. Don’t you think human lives have just a wee bit more value than property? Our laws certainly agree which is why you get a fine or small jail time for property damage and life or the death penalty for killing a person.

Just stay home and stroke you gun and be angry for a few days. Let people go nuts and then watch it fizzle and watch it achieve nothing. No need to try to be some sort of vigilante hero.

The authorities aren’t “doing nothing”. They are making a calculated response that they feel will result in the shortest and safest riot with minimal headlines and further trouble. You get stupid Misguided people with guns out there shooting people and you are just messing things up for everyone and hurting us all.

Be smarter. Be better. And certainly don’t blame others for your ridiculously irresponsible gun ownership.

Last edited:
shouldn’t be reading this...unfathomable that anyone can equate a few days worth of property damage with the taking of human lives. Don’t you think human lives have just a wee bit more value than property? Our laws certainly agree which is why you get a fine or small jail time for property damage and life or the death penalty for killing a person.

just stay home and stroke you gun and be angry for a free days. Let’s people go nuts and then watch it fizzle and watch it achieve nothing. No need to try to be some sort of vigilante hero.

The authorities are “doing nothing”. They are making a calculated response that they feel will result in the shortest and safest riot with minimal headlines and further trouble. You get stupid Misguided people with guns out there shooting people and you are just messing things up for everyone and hurting your side.

be smarter. Be better. And certainly don’t blame others for your ridiculously irresponsible gun ownership.
'Merica

No, this is EXACTLY the sort of questions that should be happening right now.

If you're mad at the police, attack the police station.

Attacking innocent store owners to get your "reparations" is complete bullshit and ALL of society should be united in saying that.

better just shoot everybody then to make things even. That’ll fix it.

seriously though...of course everybody thinks it is wrong to destroy a small store and assault a store owner. Reasonable, evolved, intelligent people understand that shooting random people with an AR-15 Is infinitely worse.

And most also think...maybe stop shooting so many unarmed black people because people don’t seem to like it when that happens?

And most people also believe that it isn’t a police officer’s job to decides who lives and who dies. Their job is to help everybody stay alive and safe. Guns are a last resort.

We are just seeing too many officers being too quick to pull the trigger in cases that don’t warrant that action. Doesn’t matter if a guy is black, has a record, and is going away from you. You’re not supposed to be looking for reasons to kill or trying to see into the future as to what you think a guy might do to you if you don’t kill him first.

These are reasonable beliefs from reasonable people. Rioting sucks but it is a reaction to an even more terrible action. And then trying to take the law into your own hands and killing people...I can’t think of many things worse...except for finding ways to actually support and justify that action.

tucker should be fired for those comments. It’s reckless, dangerous, and hurts us all.

The old guy in Wisconsin who was trying to defend his burning store with a fire extinguisher and got sucker-punched for that by a freaking thug might have benefited from a few armed white supremacists.

If the white supremacists are the only people willing to confront these violent assholes, then I say more power to the white supremacists.

SAD but that that's where we are in 2020.

I’ve never in my life wanted so badly for someone to be doxxed.

You just said “more power to the white supremacists.” Unbelievable.

Reactions: Tom Paris
The old guy in Wisconsin who was trying to defend his burning store with a fire extinguisher and got sucker-punched for that by a freaking thug might have benefited from a few armed white supremacists.

If the white supremacists are the only people willing to confront these violent assholes, then I say more power to the white supremacists.

Why does the end always justify the means with you?

How we do things matters. People who loot and riot should be locked up IMO. And I agree that Wisconsin could do more to calm the situation. But allowing criminals to carry out vigilante justice does not make this country better. That’s just Wild West theatrics that throws more fuel on the fire and does not solve anything in the long run.

So, let me get this straight. YOU think it's OKAY for people to loot stores and burn them down, and commit other acts of violence, and if the COMMUNITY tries to stop them with guns, that's a BAD thing in your opinion?
He's not part of the community. He's not even from Wisconsin. He crossed state lines to take part in this bloodbath.

Reactions: sober_teacher

Jesus, Trad, are you even listening to yourself? The white supremacists made things worse. They took the law into their own hands and the result was more murders. This wasn't a lack of police problem. The police were everywhere. This was a vigilante problem.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
The old guy in Wisconsin trying to save his store and got beat down for that had ZERO to do with any police shootings.
You make a good case for defunding the Wisconsin police. They rolled up in practical tanks, throwing out water bottles like it was a parade, and did nothing to help the guy in your story.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
The rioters are wrong. I hate seeing businesses burned and looted.

I hate that we have so many bad or untrained police officers. I feel for the good cops who perform their jobs well each day and who must be incredibly frustrated and demoralized.

We have to deal with race issues in this country. Not every slight is racism but damn I’m tired of all the old white guys railing against “PC crap” and claiming people just need to get over it.

Finally, screw Donald Trump. He’s instigated and encouraged this division for his own benefit. He shows disrespect for REAL law and order but has no problem with promoting and threatening thuggish behavior by law enforcement and his supporters. Screw his false equivalencies and his “both sides” nonsense. Screw his dog whistles and demagogic pandering to white supremacists. He didn’t create these issues but he’s done nothing but inflame them for the last four years.

I shouldn’t be reading this...unfathomable that anyone can equate a few days worth of property damage with the taking of human lives. Don’t you think human lives have just a wee bit more value than property? Our laws certainly agree which is why you get a fine or small jail time for property damage and life or the death penalty for killing a person.

Just stay home and stroke you gun and be angry for a few days. Let people go nuts and then watch it fizzle and watch it achieve nothing. No need to try to be some sort of vigilante hero.

The authorities aren’t “doing nothing”. They are making a calculated response that they feel will result in the shortest and safest riot with minimal headlines and further trouble. You get stupid Misguided people with guns out there shooting people and you are just messing things up for everyone and hurting us all.

Be smarter. Be better. And certainly don’t blame others for your ridiculously irresponsible gun ownership.

Did the 14 year old girl the black guy raped have value as a human life? Not to mention the black guy had a knife in his hand and was reaching for another weapon after being tased and not following police orders to drop the knife and stop resisting.....do those police officers and the other people nearby have value as a human life?

The young man that killed people had a Molotov cocktail thrown at him and then was charged in the first shooting. The second and third shooting he was being beaten with a skateboard and the other rioter pulled a handgun. The video evidence is very clear. The young man is guilty of open carry as a minor and maybe transporting a firearm across state lines among a few other potential infractions. I don't know his intent but the videos also show him retreating and being attacked violently before shooting anyone.

Right or wrong people are going to start fighting back. You probably shouldn't throw a Molotov cocktail, beat someone with a skateboard, or pull a handgun unless you are ready for people on the other side to defend themselves or shoot back. Right or wrong by this young man at some point people will start shooting back.

As for the police....pick better victims if you want to riot and more people will agree with the outrage. George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant womans belly at one point in his life and when he died had lethal levels of fentanyl in his system. The cops will probably get off because Floyd was already dead from the fentanyl....his body just hadn't caught up yet. This black guy raped a 14 year old girl and was waving a knife at police in front of his kids....and then went towards his kids with the knife to get another weapon. Neither of these people deserve the outrage.

Dude they could be raping women in the streets and stacking children 20 feet high and these leftist beatoffs will be saying “gee golly lets focus on the why could we? Stop being a white supremacist.”

That isn’t true at all

Did the 14 year old girl the black guy raped have value as a human life? Not to mention the black guy had a knife in his hand and was reaching for another weapon after being tased and not following police orders to drop the knife and stop resisting.....do those police officers and the other people nearby have value as a human life?

The young man that killed people had a Molotov cocktail thrown at him and then was charged in the first shooting. The second and third shooting he was being beaten with a skateboard and the other rioter pulled a handgun. The video evidence is very clear. The young man is guilty of open carry as a minor and maybe transporting a firearm across state lines among a few other potential infractions. I don't know his intent but the videos also show him retreating and being attacked violently before shooting anyone.

Right or wrong people are going to start fighting back. You probably shouldn't throw a Molotov cocktail, beat someone with a skateboard, or pull a handgun unless you are ready for people on the other side to defend themselves or shoot back. Right or wrong by this young man at some point people will start shooting back.

As for the police....pick better victims if you want to riot and more people will agree with the outrage. George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant womans belly at one point in his life and when he died had lethal levels of fentanyl in his system. The cops will probably get off because Floyd was already dead from the fentanyl....his body just hadn't caught up yet. This black guy raped a 14 year old girl and was waving a knife at police in front of his kids....and then went towards his kids with the knife to get another weapon. Neither of these people deserve the outrage.

Neither deserved to die at the hands of police officers no matter what they had done in the past.

You whole post is one racist lie after another. For starters, Blake never raped young girls.

Neither deserved to die at the hands of police officers no matter what they had done in the past.

George Floyd was already dead. He was dying even if they had already had him in an emergency room capable of dealing with an overdose. The man killed himself with fentanyl. He was high and resisting arrest after acting so aggressive on the street people called the cops.

This other man wasn't in custody. He was threatening people with a knife and was reaching for another weapon after a less lethal method of restraint had been attempted when they tased him.

Deserve to die? Deserve doesn't have anything to do with anything.

The 14 year old girl didn't deserve to be raped. The pregnant woman didn't deserve to be robbed and to have a gun held to her stomach. Kenosha business owners didn't deserve to have their entire lives burned down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT