ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson: "Nixon was taken down by the deep state"; "To this day, no one can explain Watergate"...

Carlson: Nixon Was Taken Out By The Deep State​

September 22, 2022 Fox News, Idiocracy

“Richard Nixon won his 1972 reelection campaign in a historic landslide. He carried 49 states, biggest margin ever.
“And then within a year, he was disgraced and six months later he was gone because Watergate, which no one can still explain, even to this day.
“That was clearly driven by government agencies, including the FBI. So we’re thinking about Richard Nixon. So it’s all kind of connected to how we open the show tonight.
“The people who claim to be the best are often in real life the worst and the people who actually do a pretty good job, you are told are evil.
“Kari Lake could win. Looks like she’s going to win in Arizona, for example. She’s not even allowed on TV. She’s so ‘bad.’
“So when they tell you someone’s terrible, maybe the person is terrible. Maybe you should look carefully and make up your own mind.” – Tucker Carlson, last night.

Which is precisely why he didn't have to do it...

But totally did.

This is just another example of the right trying to rewrite history by judging those in the past by today's standards.
This is the danger that America faces today. What bothers me is that someone like Tucker has a podium to speel his bullshit to "his" listeners who swollow this shit up as gospel....and believe it because...they heard it on TV...or because Tucker Carlson said so!
Folks....just tellin' you, Ticker Carlson has less credibility than I. And it is not even debatable. He is just one lyin' motherphuquer who has a TV program.

• Love
Reactions: TheCainer
Tucker should have watched "Watergate" the 6 part special that was rerun on the History Channel this past weekend. It could have served as a primer.
Tucker is a phuquin' idiot who thinks he can rewrite history 50 years after the fact. I watched the mini-series and found it absolutely spell-binding. The difference between the politics of then and now is that the republican Party had Senators who had souls and morals and a conscience! The evidence of a Nixon cover-up was overwhelming and undeniable. It resulted in Senate Republicans going to the WH and telling Nixon to resign or he was going to be impeached, arrested and probably go to jail. That could never happen today with today's Republican Party.

The problem isn't thar Tucker believes he can rewrite history 50 years later. The problem is there are millions who will believe him because they are idiots.

Tucker should have watched "Watergate" the 6 part special that was rerun on the History Channel this past weekend. It could have served as a primer.
Tucker is a phuquin' idiot who thinks he can rewrite history 50 years after the fact. I watched the mini-series and found it absolutely spell-binding. The difference between the politics of then and now is that the republican Party had Senators who had souls and morals and a conscience! The evidence of a Nixon cover-up was overwhelming and undeniable. It resulted in Senate Republicans going to the WH and telling Nixon to resign or he was going to be impeached, arrested and probably go to jail. That could never happen today with today's Republican Party.

I didn't watch it. I'm recalling from memory. It was a profound and an historical event that shapes your perspective and attitude. Like major historical events I feel fortunate to have been able to experience it. If I were younger and missed it, damn.

The drama was palpable. No 24hr cable stations, so newspaper accounts and constant "breaking news" on network TV.

Reactions: TheCainer
The problem isn't thar Tucker believes he can rewrite history 50 years later. The problem is there are millions who will believe him because they are idiots.

Fox viewers didn't see the New York AG's news conference announcing her suit against the Orange Turd. Fox broke away and gave it 40 seconds coverage "discussion". No wonder they are without knowledge of events.

Do you blame the carrier or recipient for ignorance?

All this time we criticize Fox. But it's the audience that tunes in to stupid TV that is the fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSG T
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT